**Chapter 5**

>>>>Friday>>>>

(Jasper P.O.V)

Today at school, I searched far and wide for Jamie but I couldn't seem to find him anywhere. It's not hard to know when your being avoided. Well this sucks. I decided I wait by his locker for him, he can't avoid me here. I leaned against his locker casually, until I noticed his familiar grey sweater.

"Hey Jamie?" I pulled the hood off of his head and he smiled.

"Welp. It looks like you caught me!" he threw his hands in the air.

"I was wondering would you like to come and stay over this weekend? Danny has a game and he's going to this huge party I wasn't invited to." It was true earlier when we were at lunch I heard them talking about some party at Nicole's place. Nicole is my brother's perfect little girlfriend. Don't get me wrong she's always been nice to me, but she can be a little irritating. When my brother asked could I come her response was, "really your going to bring your little brother to this kind of party?" And when she doesn't like something he doesn't so, yep.

"I-I-I don't know..." he fumbled with the zipper on his jacked blushing lightly. It's amazing how one minuet this boy can be so inspirational and bold but the next he is as shy as can be.

"Come on...everyone is spending the weekend with their friends and this my first weekend here in a long time," he was still unsure. "Your my only friend." I threw in too sugar coat it, and hung my head to sale the act. Well, part of this is kind of true, so I'm not totally lying right?

"Okay, okay, just stop looking sad....that hurts alot, and please smile...." he said lifting my chin up and I smiled.

"Get a room fags!" We both turned to see Brock and a couple of guys staring at us.

"Just ignore him," Jamie whispered to me lowly. He didn't have to tell me twice and the good part about it is that me being called gay doesn't bother me. Not.One.Bit. I have no opinion on sexuality.

"Ignore me, I don't think so Sanders. Isn't it time for your scheduled beating?" Brock smirked looking at his watch.

"Touch him and you'll be sorry." I stepped infront of Jamie and he tried to step from around me.

"Jaz, please you don't have too..." Jamie tried to get around me but I wouldn't let him.

"Your boyfriend is right. My concerns aren't with you Dangerfield, so stay out of this. He owes me." The buff teen pushed me out of the way and two of his friends held me back.

"Not infront of him. Just...please." Jamie looked at me and closed his eyes.
"DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!" I don't know why I felt the need to protect him. He looked so fragile and weak, I wasn't much of a threat, but I will fight back. I tried to break free and it was a success. I grabbed Jasper and took his arm and dragged him through the crowd as I ran with him.

"What the hell!!" Jamie, jerked away from me, his face was flushed with redness.

"He's not going to push you around anymore." I patted his shoulder.

"I deserve this." he looked at me and then looked away. No he doesn't.

"Jamie-"

"Look Jasper, I'll see you tonight....umm I'm going to come around 7, " he half smiled and walked off.

__________________________
Update later on today.Love you!!!! read, comment, vote and follow please