Chapter 35

Jamie

For some reason Jaspy wasn't at school today. Poor baby must be jet leg. I walked down the halls and everyone was talking and whispering. I felt like they were talking about me.

"Baby boy" Carmen came running at me and shoved my head in her breast.
"We're gonna beat his ass. Just let it all out"

"Carmen what the hell?!" I said chuckling. "who's ass are we beating?"

"Jasper" she said his name like he was the scumb of the earth.

"Why ?"

"You mean your still dating that-that sick twisted-"

"What the hell are you talking about girl?? What are you doing here??"

"You don't know about him and Danny? It's all over the school site and your school."

She showed me on her phone. It was titled twincest. Pictures of Danny and Jasper kissing, holding hands, and there was even a video.....a video of them...... I felt as if I was going to be sick.

"Jamie I'm so sorry...." She said.

I clicked the video and him and Jasper kissed.....that was MY boyfriend he was touching, MY love, MY everything. He pushed him on the bed and he got down on his knees and pulled Jasper pants down. I stopped the video. I sprinted out the hall and out of the school doors. This had to be a mistake. When I went home I seen his car parked in my drive way. I pulled out my house key and there he was sitting on the couch.

"I-I want you to know how sorry I am...Jamie?" He tried to touch me but I recoiled. I trusted him. I loved him.

"You were cheating on me with your brother?" I raised my eye brow.

"I wasn't cheating....we...we-"

"JASPER HE'S YOUR BROTHER. BROTHERS DONT BLOW EACHOTHER. THEY DONT DO THOSE THINGS!!!!" I yelled.

"Jamie...baby calm down"

"How long...."

"What?"

"How long has this been going on?"

"A while now...." he hung his head in shame. I felt the tears roll down my face.

"You big fat liar!!! You said you loved me!!! Only me!!!" I took the ring off and threw it at him.

"Jamie please.....Jamie I'm sorry!!!" He put his arms around me. I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Don't touch me!!!!" I cried taking off the necklace and throwing it on the floor. It broke in half. "Don't call, don't text, I fucking hate you." I cried and cried.

"Don't be like this Jamie....."

"You should've thought about that before you made me your side line in your little family affair!"

"Ar-are you breaking up with me?" Tears streamed down his face This was the only time I'd ever seen him cry...since the first day I met him. I thought about it. Was I???

"Yes" I whispred. "Just...just leave me alone" my heart is hurting.

"No, no please I can't loose you too. They took him away from me.....and and now you want to leave me..." he cried reaching out for me, but I turned away. I hate to seeing him cry. It was like seeing an angel cry.....but that angel had some dark secrets.

"You, you lied to me. You betray me and screw me over...am I not good enough for you?"

"Your perfect in every way, Please I need you!!!"

"Just like you need Danny huh?" My words acted as another slap. I went in my room and he followed me. "Take all this shit...YOUR shit and get out of my life." I was throwing a tantrum built up anger, anger from the bad stuff his brother has done to me.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!! HE WAS THE REASON I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. HE THREATENED ME. ALL BECAUSE YOU TWO WAS IN A COMMITTED RELATIONSHIP!!!!! YOU PROBABLY KNEW THE WHOLE TIME!!!!" I threw coats and picture frames at him.

"He-he did that? Jamie I had no I idea I swear....if I had known that...I I would've handled it....him" he dodged the trophies I started to throw at him.

"JUST GET OUT !!" I curled up on the floor in a corner and brought my knees to my chest. I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"Please.....forgive me" he whispered.

"You can get your xbox on the way out,"
I kissed his lips one last time. They were probably on Danny's.

"Goodbye" I wiped his tears and smiled. I'm going to miss him.....and it's going to hurt, but I'll survive. I could see the pain in his eyes and I hope he could see mine.

I heard my room door close, and then the front door. I burst into more tears. Why can't I just have something, something thats real. Someone who won't hurt me.

******

I got up and grabbed a bottle of vodka, this won't ease the pain.....but it will numb it. I let the poison scorch my throat. I cried some more. I love him....

__________________________

Read, comment, vote, follow. sorry for going ghost but as you can see the updates are coming now. I feel horrible about the break up....but It was coming. Love all you😋😘😍☺️😊😛😛