Chapter 22

Jasper P.O.V

"Oh my gosh!!!!" Jamie hugged the game counsel. "I've never had a game....my dad never would buy me one. Ooooh I will demolish you in dance" he awed over the games and my father and Gabriel smiled at us. While they had their little party going on me and Jamie were sitting on the floor by the tree like little kids opening gifts.

I opened Jamie's gift first. It was a real trophy that said #1 boyfriend with little statue men of us holding hands.

"Jamie it has my name on it and everything...."

"I remember what you said about never winning a trophy. It's real by the way." he crawled over to me and pecked me on the lips. "Did you look under the other wrapping?" he bit his lip raising his eye brow. I peeked under the wrapping paper nervously to see a bunch of oils, a blind fold, candles and half of the stuff I didn't even know what it was. My mouth gaped open.

"Shhh" he winked.

"Jamie....what the fu-"

"This is just between us" he giggled dipping a finger in his hot cocoa which was now covered in marshmallow foam flicking it on my cheek.

"Hey!!" He got on top of me and kissed the marshmallow off of my cheek.

"Mmm white chocolate my favroite" he joked and I wrapped my legs around him.

"Let me taste" he put his finger to my mouth and I sucked the rest off of his fingers and he smiled taking his finger out a kissing me.

"Mmmm" I laughed hugging him and rolling over on top of him.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

I kissed him one more time and we were interrupted by a flash.

"You guys are too cute. I'm framing this one." my dad was standing in front of us with a brand new video camera.

"You never got me a custom made trophy" Gabe nagged.

"You have to prove yourself" he shooed Gabe away

"I already did last night"

"That's just nasty" Mr.Sanders came out of the kitchen with the whole plate of Christmas cookies.

"Bart you can't eat all those cookies" Reba was trying to take the tray out of his hand but he dodged her.

"Dad no!!!" Jamie ran towards his farther.

"Pa you can't eat all the cookies!!! What if someone eles wanted some?!" Jamie mange to snag three cookies off the plate and gave one to Reba and me.

"Open my gift buddy" Dad ruffled my hair smiling still pointing the video camera at me.

I opened the small packet and was a bit confused. It was two Plane tickets.

"Uhhh"

"You and Jamie are going to the Caribbean!!!!" He yelled and I screamed and so did Jamie.

"Your lying!!!!" He said

"Nope Pass ports and everything!!" I told him looking through the packet. There was also a card that said happy anniversary. Our anniversary wasn't until another 3 weeks.

"Thanks dad!!! Jamie looks like we get to use those gifts" I hugged him and winked at my boyfriend.

"Of course were going with you so do get too excited. Oh and Gabe bought you this camera." he patted pulled the both of us into a hug.
******

"Danggg how did you learn too..."

I busted my mad dance skills on the kinect xbox dance game mat.

"I told you I took a few hip hop classes."

This was official our room in this king size mansion tweetle dee and tweetle dumb. It was the size of a living room. I landed the last move perfectly scoring 300 more points than Jamie.

"I won" I danced around him.

"Oh no not mr.dancer he lost!!!!!" I taunted him.

"I let you win." He scoffed.

"No, I let myself beat you" I suck my tongue out at him and did a little dance. Jamie got so mad he unplugged the whole tv and laid on the bed. I crawled on top of him but he just put his face down in the pillow.

"Leave me alone" he said muffled by the pillow.

"Make me" I humped him.

"JASPER!!!!" He yelled shocked.

"Yeah that's my name!!" I yelled loudly.

I grind against him harder making the bed shake. He groaned loudly trying to push me off of him.

"Stop Being so horny Jaspy..." He wined and I pinned his hands behind his back.

"Stop being so angry" I said I kissed his cheek and he laughed.

"You cheated" he giggled rolling on his so now I was sitting on his stomach.

"I won fair a square." I picked up the video camera and turned it on.

"This is the face of my jealous, sexy boyfriend" I said pointing it toward him.

"Can we make a sex tape?" Jamie took the camera from me and started thrusting up.

"Ohhh Jamie!!!" I fake moaned and he reached up to take my shirt off exposing my abs. Yeah, I've been working on them.

"Yeah you like that baby" he tried to sound tough but it came out all awkwardly. I rolled my hips on him and the door swung open. We both screamed.

"What the hell?!" Gabe dropped sandwiches that were on the plate.

"I'm officially scared for life, is this what you are going to do with the camera I got you." he shook his head.

I could feel my face getting hot.

"Dad get out"

"You just called me dad."

Shoot. I just called him dad.

"Bye GABE" I said loudly and Jamie got up getting a sandwich off the floor an taking a bite.

"Don't kiss me anymore" I put back on my shirt.

"Can we go to the movies in your new car?"

"Yeah next week"

"I'm thinking 50 shades of grey."

"I'm thinking into the woods."

I rather watch into the woods than some sadistic movie about some rich guy getting it on with a random girl.

"Yay!!! Couple time!!!!" He hugged me and I dodged a kiss from him and ran down stairs him chasing after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to try and finish at least two more chapters this weekend. Am I the only one who did know keke Palmer and August Alsina a thing? Did Roc really get put out of MB? Oh yeah and I love you all. READ. COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE.