**Chapter 3**

(Jasper P.O.V)
<<<Wednesday afternoon>>>
I glanced at the clock as I waited for 6th period to end. When the bell rung I rushed off to gym class where we were starting the soccer unit I took all my classes with Danny today but he pretended not to even notice me.
"Okay class, this is our newest member here and his name is Jasper Dangerfield. Little brother of our very own Daniel Dangerfield!!! Look out Danny boy he might be as good as you!!!" Coach voiced boomed through the gym followed by his harty laughter.
"Actually we're twins....." I said and people looked at both of us and started comparing our features.
"We'll...." Coach scratched his head, " yeah I'm starting to see it.... but enough chit chat go dress out everyone!!!"
We all went into the locker room, I have to admit that I was uncomfortable chaining in front of everyone because of my fragile unmanly figure but I did it any way. I felt a pair of eyes on me as I pulled up my gym shorts. It was that Jamie guy, I waved at him and he quickly turned away. I looked to my left to see Danny already changed, throwing Jamie dirty looks.
"Bro he didn't do anything." I whispered to him.
"Jazz look where your from being a fruit cake is okay, but here we don't accept it.....its not right." Danny huffed pushing a pair of cleats at my chest. I looked down at my feet and seen my purple converse. Oh yeah, these are my new shoes and I can't play soccer in it. I put the cleats on lacing them up.
"Thanks, but fruit cake?.....nah not Jamie." I looked over at Jamie to see him playing with his fingers....I wonder why he didn't dress out.
"Fruit cake,queer,fag, gay it's all the same. Look Jasper if you want to be somebody here don't hang out with a nobody. And I seen him checking you out when you were changing." Daniel spat
"Dude just chill even if he is he's no different than me or yo-",
"JASPER HE'S GAY!!!! HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN!!!!" He raised his voice and his face was red with anger. Everyone in the locker room turned to look at us then Jamie. Jamie got up and quickly walked out the locker room.
"You know bullying is a sin as we'll" I pushed him. Everyone started laughing.
"This guy!!!! 'Bullying is a sin' he says!!" one of the guys mocking me and the laughter was louder.
"Jasper you will shut up if you know what's good for you." Daniel inched closer. I can't believe he was threatening me.
"I thought you were cool.... not like this." I shook my head and walked out of the locker room. After awhile all the dudes came out the locker room and coach came out and we all went outside to the field.
"Dangerfield's you two are partners,
William and Brock, Sam and Emmett, Tyler and......Jamie. Jamie you know your failing this class, your extremely talented son but 50% of you grade come from dressing out." The coach sounded a little disappointed.
Me and Danny headed out and practiced passing the ball to each other.
"What's your problem?" I asked him kicking the ball his way.
"I don't like gays.....I don't think they're right."he replied listless.
"Jamie seems like a good kid though"
"He's the devil."
"How can the devil look like that?" I rolled my eyes, at him and looked over at the boy actively kicking the soccer ball around the field as if he was a professional.
"You know dad is a fag too right?" He kicked the ball furiously at me. I let the ball drift away and started at him blankly.
"My father isn't gay...."
"Mom told me he left her because he fell in love with a man after we were born."
"You see him don't you? Do you call him dad too? I hate him." Daniel ran past me to kick the ball in my direction but I didn't budge.
"Wh-why didn't he tell me then? who told you this?"
"Mom she said so when he called. I heard them arguing and she said she doesn't want you to be around him or his fiancé."
"My dad is getting married!!!!" I kicked the ball in anger. How could he get married and not even tell me about it!!!!
"Yep. To another man. that's gross. Are you one of them too ?" he asked in disgusts.
I felt tears threatening to leave my eyes. I can't let them see me break. I ran threw the soccer field as coach screamed my name, hearing footsteps running after me. I stopped when I reached the side of the school in the carpool lane and slumped down, pulling my knees to my chest. I let the tears fall as a hand rubbed my back.
"Go away.." I sobbed looking up to see Jamie smiling brighlty.
"Jasper....what's wrong?"
"Nothing" I wiped my face too look up at him. He just smiled even more and sat next to me.
"I don't have any friends here and no offense but I can tell you don't ether and your brother isn't making it easy. I just want you to know if you ever need someone to vent to I'm here for you bro." He got up and started to walk away.
"Wait!" my heart skipped a beat.....was I really about to trust him? He looked me directly in the eyes.
"My dad is getting married.....to a man." my voice came out shakey and unstable. "He never even told me he was gay" I looked down.
"Aww Jasper..." Jamie jogged back over towards me and put his arms around me.
"Things like this take time....he's not just going to be like 'oh hey son I'm gay' he's going to come out when he's ready and I'm sure he's planning on telling you way before the wedding."
"You don't understand" I turned away.
"I understand how your dad must be feeling. He's scared that you won't accept him or approve of his partner and so many other things. Just be open minded when the time comes. If you react negatively it could ruin his life, just think about the positive things in life and smile when you feel like frowning." Jamie held his hand out and pulled me up off of the ground still grinning from ear to ear. I couldn't help but smile back at him. I feel like I could trust him......I don't feel alone.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
That's it for now!!! How was it?! comment or vote please let me know!!!!