Chapter 14

^^^Roberto above^^^

(Jasper P.O.V)

My head was pounding, the music was blaring, and it was all hot and sweat everywhere. .

"Hey Japerrr," Reagan approached me sloppily. I pushed her away dodging her drunken attempt to kiss me. I need to find Jamie, I haven't seen him at the party at all, but I did see Carmen and the others standing around nodding there head to the beat.

"Carmen have you seen Jamie?" I asked her.

"He ran off with Rob on a tour of the house. They went up stairs."

"Rob?"

"He's the owner of the house. They had a couple of drinks and started talking. I think Jamie met him already, like before the party." She took a sip of her bottles water with a pang of worry on her face. This guy must be trouble. I walked quickly up the stairs. This house was huge. There was about 4 doors on each side of the hall.

"Jame?, Jamie?!" I called out knocking on the first door. It was a couple.....getting it on. My face burned red in embarrassment and I quickly closed the door.

I approached the sixth door that was slightly ajar and I couldn't believe my eyes. Jamie was grinding on top of this tan shirtless guy with curly hair. I couldn't make any audible sound or action to bring myself to stop them.

"Every since I first laid eyes on you in that pizza place I knew you were something eles." he kissed Jamie slowly. I watched. That Roberto guy...he seriously kept in contact with him.

"Mmm, I knew you would fall for me. so sexy." he kissed him back taking off his own shirt. My fist balled up as he ran his hands over Roberto muscular arms as he flexed.

"You like what you see babe?"

"Yeah...Robby"

"Does Jasper have the body of a god like mines?"

"No baby."

"Good boy," they continued to kiss and touch all over eachother. I looked at my arms, they were so weak looking, I mean I know I'm strong......but not as strong as him. I mean everything about this guy seemed perfect. His eyes, voice, body, hair, just everything. I sighed shaking my head. I felt a hand on my back. I turned around to see Daniel, he looked stoned.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way"

"What do you mean?"

"He's been cheating on you, how blind are you? All the texting, being m.i.a for a week. Its been Roberto."

"N....no this...it can't be..."

"He doesn't even wear that necklace any more....the one you spent damn near 100 dollars on.." Danny grabbed my arm leading me downstairs and out the car.

"Let's just go before things get nasty." He said getting the car keys. off of a hook.

I could feel my heart slowing down each beat gradually getting harder. I'm just not believing this. The truth is I did notice....but I trusted it was for a good reason.....not that he was cheating. Wasn't he the one that came on to me?
I got in the car along with him...getting in the driver seat. As soon as I got home I went straight to my room slamming the door. I could feel the tears coming along. It was just last night that we were all hugged up in my bed telling eachother how much we love eachother. His clothes from earlier were folded on the dresser next to me. I noticed something hanging out his jean pocket. I pulled out at chain with a J and R intertwined. What the hell is going on! So he really has been cheating on me. I threw the chain at the wall a piece of one of the letters chipped off. This time the tears were pouring but I made no sound but soft sobs. Danny opened the door and rushed to the bed.