Chapter 23

Jasper P.O.V

"You promised me you were going to bond with your brother."

"Mom I have a date this weekend."

"So this is how you thank your brother....he's been through a bad break up, helped your boyfriend, and help to get you a car." My mother looked at me shamed as I laced up my converse. I knew that I would never hear the end of this if I didn't do something soon.

"He's going to the movie with us. Guys night out."

"Jasper you know that-"

"I'm about to go see if he's ready right now!" I interrupted her. I knocked on my brothers door.

"Danny bro it's me" I called. After a few minuets the door opened slightly and there stood Danny steam coming from his body, water dripping from his hair on to his chest, down his abs, dragging into his boxers. I licked my lips....they were kind of dry after witnessing this.

"Why hello brother can I help you?" He sarcastically.

"Want to go to the movies with me like now?"

"Sure yeah...just let me put some clothes on. What are we going to see?"

I walked in and sat on his bed.

"Into the woods"

"Really" he chimed throwing on a shirt and some jeans.

"Yep."

"How cute..." he pecked me on my lips. And I wiped off the kiss childishly.

"Your not my boyfriend your my brother....." I told him and he cocked his eyebrow.

"Why can't I be both?"

"Because I have a boyfriend!!!!" I whisper shouted.

"So if you and Jamie weren't tog-"

"No, even if me and Jamie weren't together. It's weird."

"Please....just try and kiss me once." he sat by me.

"No, look if you don't want to go to the movies that's fine"

"I do, I-I'm just confused. It's just an experiment, last time I was high. But this would really clear things up for me."

If he's talking about experimenting with his sexuality that gay cruise been sailed since he gave me that blow job.
Maybe if we did kiss he would realize how gross it is. I put my hand on the sides of his face and my stomach flipped and I shut my eyes. As our lips pressed gently together I felt all tingly inside. I deepened the kiss climbing into his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair adding tongue. What was I thinking? I could feel him smiling as his hand cupped the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. I broke this kiss getting up and pacing around the room.

"Don't pretend that you didn't like it" he leaned back on the bed eyeing me.

"I-I'm not going to pretend..." I hesitated.

"So you liked it?" He suggest. "To be honest this was more of a experiment for you than me."

"I'll be waiting in my car....hurry up" I went into the car and laid my head on the steering wheel. My phone rang.

"Hay baby!!!"

"Hey" I said lowly.

"What's wrong Jasper?" He asked concernedly.

"Nothing...umm I'm on my way."

"Jasper you don't sound excited for our date."

"I gotta go, I'll see you in a bit."