Chapter 19

(Jasper P.O.V)

Christmas Eve

^^^jamie screen savor above

I opened my eyes, noticing my position had changed. I was laying on Jamie's chest my arms and legs wrapped around him.

"Good morning baby." I mumbled smiling. He didn't respond. I looked up at him he wasn't smiling at all. He looked pretty angry to say the least.

"Didn't sleep well?"he ignored me. I tried to kiss his face but he just pushed me away.

He opened his mouth to speak, but Danny came out the bathroom with a towel around him and gave him a threatening glance. Jamie rolled his eyes looking at the ground. Danny smirked dropping the towel and changing into one of the two outfits he picked out.

"Someone can use the bathroom now. And bro that other out fit is for you were all going out today." He sprayed on a wiff of cologne and he left the room. Jamie walked into the bathroom and I went after him.

"Jamie what did he do?" I grabbed his arm making him look at me.

"N-nothing" he smiled. "Can you please get out so I can freshen up?" He looked hurt. I turned up the radio in the bathroom in case someone was listening.

"Look Jamie if he's bothering you, you need to tell me. It's Christmas Eve and I want to see you happy..." I kissed him and he kissed back cutting it short. He took off of his clothes started running the water in the walk in shower. Getting in and closing the door. I wanted to go after him again but the best thing I could do is give him his space. I brushed my teeth then proceeded out the bathroom to come face to face with Aaron.

"I was coming to ask you did you have a jacket that I could use because Caleb is wearing mine." He said confusedly.

"Yeah, umm just grab one out my closet." I said trying to go around him

"Why were you and Jamie in the bathroom together with the door locked?"

"I was brushing my teeth and he was taking a shower..."

"At the same time...with the music blasted.....okayyy" he said awkwardly.

"Get out so I can change idiot." I told him and he left. I put out the clothes my brother set out for me. Jamie came out the bathroom his hair was soaking wet. He had on a Red YMCMB hoodie with black skinny jeans(or what I like to call them Jamie Jeans) and a pair of red high top converse.

"You clean up nice babie." I smacked his butt lightly causing him to blush.

"I always clean up nice.....cant say the same about you." he laughed. We walked outside together to join everyone.

"Okay so that's everyone. So here's how were going to do this, Aaron and Jamie are riding with Daniel. Japser, and I, and Caleb and the oldies."

"I don't want to ride with grandma....she's just going to hit me with her cane for no reason." Caleb wined. Granny loves picking on Caleb because he's easily annoyed.

"Mom can I ride with Dan and the guys?" I pleaded,

"No" she winked at me. Ohhh yeah we were getting the presents out of her office and I had to pick up Jamie's gift.
*****

After we wrapped the gifts we went to pick up Jamie's gift and I took mom's offer and paid my weight on the Xbox and I also got him a Kinect with a shelf full of games. His child good isn't over yet, and now it will be complete. I smiled too my self, frowing realizing I just spent all the money my dad and his parents sent me for Christmas up together. I also got my bro a cologne set.....I really didn't known what to get him, and we went half on mom, dad, and Gabe's gift, last week.