Chapter 33

****WARNING EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT******

Jamie

I woke up to an empty bed. But it was covered in roses.

"Jasper?"

I was about to get up when our door opened and in came Jasper with a bottle of champagne.

"I sneaked us something....just a little something before I make endless love to you, on our anniversary."

I blushed.

"Thanks Jaspy....can I freshen up..."

"Take your time," he smiled. I took my suit case and drug it into the bathroom with me. I ran a hot shower as I brushed my teeth. I can't be moaning in someone's face with tangy breathe. No sir, Jamie Sanders cannot. My phone buzzed.

"Hello?"

"Jamie it's me Alex"

"It's kind of not a good time."

"Why not ?" He said angrily.

"Because it's my anniversary"

"You.....you and him are still together?"

I hung up in his face. I didn't mean to just cut him off but I really don't feel like being in the middle of drama tonight. I just want to spend the week with my baby. I took a quick shower and put on my sexy undies with the back cut out under a pare of his boxers. I also pulled out a small gift wrapped box. I bought us promise rings....it was gold to match the necklace he bought me the day he asked me to be his.

"Jamie Sanders I just want you to know how special you are to me.....I love you with all my heart...and..and- ugh that sounds too cheesy. ummm hey Jamie happy anniversary." Jasper had his back turned to me practicing a speech. I noticed our camera was on, on the night stand. I walked up behind him and snaked my hand around his waist timmdly.

"Happy anniversary pretty boy" I whispered kissing his back, he was about 3 inches taller than me.

"Jamie!!!" He laughed throwing me off of him on the bed. I pulled him on too of me and kissed him playfully.

"Jamie....im sorry I don't have a meaningful speech or anything....I'm probably sure you heard me practicing."

"Yeah....what a fail." Rolled on top of him......"I Have something for you "

"You do???" He raised his eye brow curiously. I pulled out out the box.

"Jamie you didnt-"

"I got is promise rings...promise to love me forever?" I smiled.

"Promise" he kissed me passionately after I put the ring on his finger.

This took a lot of money and saving up and begging unlike Jaspy....my family isn't as wealthy as his....and I'm fine with that.

"We should get something engraved on eachothers..." he suggested.

"Like ?"

"Hmmm for yours I was thinking about property of Jasper Dangerfield.." he joked. We ate a romantic dinner and drunk some champagne and talked about all the stuff we were going to do tomorrow. I'm ready for some sexy time. I put my hand on his thigh and he looked at it and then me. I bit my lip coming closer to him. My boyfriend turned his head in confusion, he still didn't get it.

"I want you to make love to me" I whispered. He smirked.

"I just wanted to see if you were going to say it" Jasper and I were both standing on our knees in the bed. His warm body invaded my space as he kissed along my neck. I moaned for him...I touched him all over. He laid me on my stomach.

"We're gonna try something a bit different....." He leaned over the side of the bed and got something. I couldn't see what it was. Jas pressed his body onto me and kissed me pulling my arms to the frame of the bed.

"Jasper....what are you doing?" I asked curiously. He looped some silk lace around my wrist and tied it to the head board. How could he!!? I wiggled and he slapped my bum.

"I'm not into bdsm " I cried.

"It's nothing like that babe" he assured me. I felt him pull the boxers down and gasp at the sight of my bare ass poking out of my under wear. I blushed.

"Sexy....very very sexy" he kissed all over my cheeks before spreading them. I felt something wet and warm slide across my hole. It sent a chill through my body.

"J-Jasper......" I hummed. He licked me and gently stuck his tongue in and out , of me. He's never did this before. That sparked a growing erection in my underwear. I pushed back on his face and rocked my hips a bit. This was driving me crazy. He pulled back. I felt disappointed, a little sad even.

"Easy boy....don't get too excited" Jasper chuckled. "I wanted to try my toy out on you."

"Umm o-o-okay" I stuttered desperate to feel the emptiness.

He stuck something inside of me. I didn't really fill it.

"This toy su-ahhh!"

The vibrating pleasure filled me causing me to twist and turn. He came to my neck sucking and nibbling on my spot until the flesh was a light purple color. I moaned and gasped.

"Feels good?" He turned the speed up. I nodded and I could feel the build up in my stomach. He rubbed my erection through my undies and after about 2 more minuets I couldn't take it I shot my seed inside my new undies.

"t-ttturn it-off" I arched my back as Jasper entered me. He turn the speed to the highest and thrusted into me. I never experienced anything like this. This was more intense than my body could handle. I felt my legs shaking.

"Ahhh, j-jamie" he moaned in my eat untying my hands. He flipped me around so I could look at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried out as my boyfriend pumped in and out of me each time the vibrator hitting my prostate. The people next to
us and below us had to be hearing how loud I was. I feel sorry for them and embarrassed at the same time. Jasper rolled us over so that now I was on top of him. I grind and rolled my hips on him riding his cock. He groaned loudly taking my hips and thrusting into me roughly. I buried my head in his neck out bodies hot and sweaty. I couldn't help it I came again all over his chest. he kept going he started shaking a bit.

"JAMIE!!!!!" His warm cream filled me. We panted and he pulled the cover over us.

"I love you so much" he whispred.

"I love you too".

..........

The next few days Jasper and I rode lots of rides and hung out with Carson a bit. I loved hanging out with Carson he was our like baby. Jasper surprised me with a massage at the spa one day and we took a potter class together and a couples yoga session. We also got 'noise' complaints from the hotel and a warnings. Fun.