She's such a mystery!

Reyansh Khanna

I groaned tapping her cheek for the nth time.

"I can't believe she is really asleep!" I exclaimed.

"Do you know where she lives?" I asked Akshay as he knew her because she is a singer in his dining places.

"What do you take me as? A stalker? Obviously I don't!" He said and I released a tired sigh.

Pagal Ladki!

"She has no care in the world. She is sleeping soo soundly on a stranger's shoulder. How mature and responsible!" I said and scoffed.

What if it was someone else and then they would have took advantage of the situation?

"Ohh god! Get up you stupid girl! I could be some rapist for god's sake!" I said frustrated again tapping on her cheek trying to wake up.

Ishaan just laughed and said,
"What are you going to do now? I am very sure we are not leaving her on the streets."

"Drop me at my apartment." I said holding her head at place.

"Mann me ladddooo phuttaaa!" Akshay said laughing.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"Kya? Don't tell me you're not happy that you are taking her home. I haven't missed all those creepy stares you give her." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Tujhe koi kaam dhande nahi hai kya. Ladki dhundh apne liye koi jisko tu ghur sake. Mujhpe itna dhyaan mat dee." I said smacking his head from behind.

While this sleeping beauty on my shoulder groaned and held my hand more tightly.

Yee ladki alag hi zone me hai!
Pure duniya chahe Jal jaye hume sona hai bhai!

Ishaan stopped the car before my building and said,
"Enjoy. For the first time your apartment is going to have some girl in it except your sisters obviously. Mera naam roshan karna." He said smirking and I glared at him.

"Kal mil tu. Batata hu tujhe. Bahot bolne aa raha hai abhi." I said glaring and tried removing her hand.
She groaned and held it again.

"Aree baba, tu haath nahi hatayegi to main uthaunga kaise?" I muttered again trying to remove her hand.

"I'll pick her and take her out of the car." Akshay said and I immediately replied,

"No."

They both just looked at me with sly smiles.
"Just open my side of the door. I'll pick her up." I said clearing my throat while they both sat there smirking at me.

"Kuch toh hua hai, kuch ho gaya hai." Akshay started singing lines of a song and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Sab kuch alag hai, sab kuch naya hai." Ishaan joined.

"Tum dono na muh band rakho. Bahot ganda gaana gate ho." I said making a bad face.

They've gone crazy!

Akshay opened the door and I got out of the car with her in my arms.

Guess what?
She didn't even flinch.
She just snuggled in my chest.

Iss ladki ka kya kare koi?

Chuckling I took her towards my apartment. When I was entering the code she shuffled and opened her eyes.

It took her a minute to register the surroundings but I don't think she was sober yet because she surprised me by encircling her hands around my neck and asking,
"Where am I?"