I really really love you.

Naira Datta

"Stop crying, Naira. You have been crying since too long and now I am losing my patience!" Shreya said and a very franctic looking Abhi entered my room.

"Oh my god! Ye kya halat bana rakhi hai khud ki?" Abhi asked sitting beside me on the bed.

"Tell her to stop crying, why are you so silent?" Shreya said to Ishaan irritated while he just sat there staring at me.

"I think she should cry. Why should she stop crying if that is making her release her emotions?" Ishaan asked and Abhi glared at him.

"This is your choice?" Abhi asked with a very bad expression and I chuckled wiping my tears.

Stupid people!

"I am in no mood to talk to anyone of you. Can you just leave me alone?" I said and Abhi just rolled his eyes.

"No." All of the three said smultaneously.

"Ishaan, you should be with Reyansh." I said in a low voice.

"He's not going to cry his eyes out before me. He'll probably break something and release his frustration. If I am going to be there he will probably kill me only." He said and I chuckled.

"You're too much." I said shaking my head.

"And, I am serious. I need time for myself to think about things." I said and Shreya sighed.

"You're not going to cry." Abhi said sternly and I nodded like a kid wiping all of my tears.

"Take care of yourself and for god's sake don't let your mother raise her hand on you." She said side hugging me and I nodded.

"Take care." Abhi said getting up.

"And you don't look good when you're sad, smile." Ishaan said while leaving and I chuckled.

I picked up my phone and video called Bhabhi.

"Naira, I was just going to call you." Bhabhi said in a croaky voice.

"How— How is Dadi?" I asked but I couldn't control my tears.

Yesterday, Dadi had a heart attack which was a major one and let's say I did not have the guts to go there and see her in that state.

"She is conscious now. We have to take care of her diet but everything is fine." She said and I could see how she was trying to control her tears.

" I was soo scared, Naira."she said and we both started crying.

"Bhabhi, calm down. If Bhai sees you he will start crying too." I said wiping my tears.

"Wait, talk to Dadi." She said smiling and entering Dadi's room.

"Bhabhi, no I can't." I said but she had already sat beside Dadi and Dadi was on the screen with all pipes and machines around her.

"See, I'm absolutely fit and fine." She said as I started crying.

I can't even imagine her not being fit and fine.

"Aeee, kitna royegi. Meri laado ki aakho me aasu mujhe acche nahi lagte." Dadu said coming on video call and I chuckled wiping my tears.

If I choose my happiness I would have to tell the woman lying on that hospital bed that her son whom she nurtured with love does not give a fuck if their home is snatched away from them.