You are everything I want!

Reyansh Khanna

"And now that we have our first divorce hearing tomorrow, they are pressurising me to refuse for divorce." She said and I just kept staring at her.

Did she just say something about divorce?

"Reyansh! I am talking to you, what are you staring at?" She asked irritated.

"Sorry what? I stopped listening after divorce hearing." I said grinning and she glared at me.

"You're such an ass! Always going to be one." She said rolling her eyes.

"What? Okay, that's not what I am concerned about. Just tell me that it is your first divorce hearing as in, you both are going to be seperated legally right?" I asked and she looked at me with an incredulous expression.

"Have you left your brain somewhere? Obviously that is what divorce means." She said rolling her eyes.

"So, you are not going to be his wife forever?" I asked and she just gave me a what-the-fuck look.

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" She asked confused.

"Because you probably gave me the best and the worst news." I said still smiling and she pinched my arm.

"Owww!" I winced rubbing the spot where she winced.

"I was just making sure that you are sane? What's wrong with you? I just told you about such a big thing and you are only smiling like an idiot!" She said elbowing me.

"Stop hitting me, baba. What is my mistake I am just happy." I said shifting my hand from her shoulder to her waist.

"And what exactly are you happy about?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

"That you have a divorce hearing." I said and everytime I said that I felt immense amount of happiness.

"What do you think about divorce?" She asked and I could not actually make out from her expressions if she was happy or sad about this divorce.

"Are you having second thoughts about it?" I asked and she quickly nodded in a no.

"It is just that everything is hanging on a fine thread of my marriage. The moment I am divorced I lose everything, my parents, my right in my own company and will have a divorced tag for a life-time." She said with a dry chuckle.

"Maybe, it is my fault that I am here. Maybe, I did not try enough. Maybe— she was talking but I shushed her by keeping my index finger on her lips.

"You remember the first time we met?" I asked moving away a few hair tendrils away from her face.

She nodded in a yess.

"Stop giving people the importance they don't deserve. I told you this the very first time I saw you crying because of some asshole. You are enough. You are everything any man would want." I said and we both were looking too intently at each other.

You are everything I want!

"Do you realise how amazing you are? I don't think you do. You deserve the whole world, and don't let anyone fool you into the opposite." I said brushing my fingers lightly on her cheek.

She just hummed smiling.

And that cute smile of hers has the power to lit up my world like nothing else.

She makes me feel all the things that I thought were exaggerated in romantic movies.

But hell! I never knew I was going to fall for someone that hard.

"Where did you learn to say all these sweet little things? I know you have never had any girlfriends." She said teasing me.

"That is soo offensive! I have had a lot of dates. My father always set me up with numerous girls and then I had too deal with them for weeks and months." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohhh! So you've tried all these sweet talks on them? Huh!" She asked laughing.

"Ohh god! I can never imagine you talking soo sweet to some girl." She said and laughed again.

She has a mood switch, I swear!

"I've never used this talent on any girl because I never felt like it. Except for... I trailed and she stopped laughing.

"Except?" She asked raising her brow.

"You." I said and it definitely took her off guard.

"You are bluntly flirting with me now!" She said narrowing her eyes at me.

"I just told you I am married!" She said smirking.

I held her chin and inched her face closer to mine.
"One more time If I hear you saying this, I'll make sure that you forget everything that exists around you except me."

"And how so?" She asked knowing very well that we were immensely close to one another.

I can any minute erase all the boundaries that exist between us!
I have zero control right now..!

"I have my ways, Naira. It is just too soon to lose my control." I whispered in her ear and she clutched my shirt in her palms.

I stood up and gave her my hand,
"Come on, its late. I'm sure your parents won't like you staying out for too long." I said.

She took my hand and stood up scoffing,
"As if they care. And, I don't live with them. I'm living with shreya but I'll move out soon." She said and I just kept on looking at her.

"How do you do this?" I asked entwining our fingers as we walked towards my car.

"Feel nothing about the situation? Well, I have accepted my fate. I have accepted that I'll be called names once I am divorced, I'll be called a useless daughter who could not handle her father's business, maybe my dream of having a loving husband would never come to reality. But, I can be myself. The one I love and I think right now that is what I want. To live for me and not anybody else." She said with a sad smile.

Mujhe to bhagwaan hi bachaye bass!

Kyuki ye ladki bahot badi musibat hai..!