Sab lee rahe hai meri aaj!

There will be a double update today!

Reyansh Khanna

I was whistling while I entered my parent's mansion as mom wanted to discuss something.

"You seem too happy!" Neena said teasing me.

"Well, I am happy!" I said smiling wide.

"He bhagwaan, mere khadoos bhai ko kya ho gaya?" She asked dramatically and I laughed.

"Where's everyone?" I asked looking around and then I heard yellings from Mom's room.

"Is there a new drama?" I asked Neena as we walked towards the room.

"The same old Kriti and Sanchi drama." She said sighing.

"You haven't talked to anyone of them and it is getting difficult to handle them. Just put some sense into them Rey." She said and I nodded.

"Sometimes, I wonder how did we become so dependent on you for everything. More than our parents." She said lowly.

"Is that a problem?" I asked narrowing my eyes at her.

"It is just that, your personal life is nothing because all you do is work and solve our problems." She said sighing.

I encircled my arms around her shoulder.
"You're all my life and I wouldn't change anything if given a chance. And I do have a personal life." I said winking at her.

I have my own personal trouble named Naira Datta!

"Yeah! But why don't you give up?" I heard Kriti yelling.

"Let's get ready." I said taking a deep breath and opened the room's door.

"Why should we always sacrifice huh? Just because you are younger and more pampered you won't get anything you want." Sanchi yelled and her eyes held rage.

I've never seen her like this!

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled and they both looked at me shocked.

"Bhai!" Kriti said and ran towards me hugging me and I held her.

"Now go ahead and with all your drama have Bhai on your side." Sanchi said rolling her eyes.

Apparently, they both are fighting over a guy.

Yess! Teenagers and their problems.

"I was ignoring this matter thinking you both are mature enough. But seems like you're not!" I said glaring at both of them.

"Yess please handle them! I am going crazy." Mom said irritated.

"Who's the guy? I am going to— I started but Kriti and Sanchi both yelled together.

"You're not doing anything to him."

I rolled my eyes.

"You both are too young to be yelling at me." I said giving them both a pointed look.

"And the guy you both are dating is one shitface asshole." I said with my jaw clenched hard.

"Bhai, he is not like that. She must have lured him, he would never cheat on me." Kriti said pointing at sanchi.

He bhagwaan!

"So, now you think a boy who you met a few months ago loves you more than your sister does?" I asked trying stay as calm as I could be.