Literally a walking disaster!

Reyansh Khanna

"Daaru peeke aaya hai kya? Ajeeb kyu behave kar raha hai? Itne din tak gusse se ghur raha tha aur ab hass raha hai dekhke." She said rolling her eyes.

"You just said that you have nothing going on with him. That is the reason of my smile." I said trying to control my smile.

"You're crazy!" She said shaking her head disappointingly.

"Wait a second! What the hell is your is problem if I have anything with him or not?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

Abb isko kaun bataye!
Problem hi problem hai...

"Fuck that! Now if you don't tell me what's wrong I'll— She started glaring at me and I looked at her holding my smile,

"What are you going to do?" I asked teasing her.

"Yeah! What am I going to do? Who am I to you? You made it clear right that we have nothing to do with each other. I forget that everytime. I am sorry I shouldn't interfere." She said looking away.

"It was your mistake." I said and she looked at me with a murderous expression as if she wanted to kill me.

"What the fuck do you mean by it was my mistake?" She stood up angrily and glared at me.

"If you would have told me while we were in Goa everything about Shlok this wouldn't have happened." I said testing her patience and I too stood up.

I know whatever I say It was my mistake that I drew conclusions but I love to rile her up.

"You're such an ass! First you say all of the sweet things to me and act as if you care. Then you fucking ignore me and tell me that we were nothing and I shouldn't fuss about you ignoring me. On the top of that all of this is because of some stupid news which you believed. And how the fuck is all of this my mistake?" She yelled holding my collar and being breathless after her little speech.

Awwww! How cute!

I just stood there trying to control my smile.

How did I even go from sulking to smiling?

"Why are you not answering now! You're the most annoyingly handsome person I have ever met. You make me mad to no extents!" She yelled tightening her hold on my collar.

Before I could say anything the elevator doors opened and all the security team along with Ishaan stood there looking at us as if they have seen a ghost.

"Are you going  open your fucking mouth." She yelled pulling my collar and everyone of them froze.

"What the hell are you seeing— she started talking but the moment her eyes laid on them she immediately left my collar and stood there embaressed.

"I thought you would be panicked but seems like you had your time of life." Ishaan said chuckling and I cleared my throat straightening my suit.

"It's late. I'll drop you home." I said and she just passed a nasty glare my way and made her way out of the elevator.

Ishaan wanted to laugh soo badly but covered it with a cough.

Thoda late nhi aa sakta tha ye?

"You all can get back to work." Ishaan ordered the security team obviously after having a good laugh about us.

"I have always regretted having a friend like you. But today, Ishaan you have proved that you are not my friend." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the parking with him.