What the fuck just happened?

Naira Datta

I entered the gate of my house when I saw Reyansh's car leaving.

He was here and didn't call me?

I entered the living room where Naina and Dadi were sitting on the sofa.

"Dadi, Reyansh was here?" I asked keeping the bike keys away.

"Yess. He is leaving so he came to meet me." She said and I frowned looking at her.

Leaving?

"Leaving as in, leaving for mumbai now?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah, his flight is in the next hour." She said.

And that asshole didn't even meet me?
The least he could do was inform me!

"And he didn't ask about you if that was your next question." She said rolling her eyes.

"Why do I care?" I said through gritted teeth and left for my room angrily.

Fucking Asshole!

I took out my phone and dialed his number.

Once.
Twice.
Thrice.

He didn't answer my calls.

What's wrong with him?
He was just fine this morning!
We were talking on the phone.

I was in my own thoughts when my phone rang and excitedly I look at it thinking it is Reyansh but unfortuantely it was some unknown number.

"Hello. Am I speaking to Naira Datta?" A man asked me from the other end.

"Yess." I said frowning.

"You applied in our company around 2 weeks ago for the marketing department and we have a vaccancy now." He said.

But that was when I was thinking of switching my job and not running away!
I thought.

But, this could be a good oppurtunity to start a life again.
My brain protested.

"Will you be availaible for the interview scheduled on day after tomorrow?" He asked and I was just fighting with my inner if I was ready to take this.

"I'll be there. Could you please send me the address?" I asked.

"Definitely." He said hanging up.

Nothing is too much. Find a new job get a new home or do whatever but let yourself grow. You can't keep hiding in your shell forever. I know it might be difficult, but you'll have to do it.
I remebered Reyansh's words.

What the hell is wrong with that stupid guy?
.
.
.

I got down at the airport of mumbai.

Arrrghhh!
I hate this place...!
But, I have a few things to sort.
And I'm going to start with Shlok fucking Das!

I dialed Shreya's number.

"Ohh so you remember me now?" She said the first thing as she answered her call.

"I am sorry! You know I am a stupid person but— I started and she interrupted me squealing.

"Wait! You're back right? Just tell me you're back and you have called me to come at my place." She said squealing and I laughed.

That's my girl!