He is my forever...!

Naira Datta

"Tu jaa naa, teri wali ko entertain kar. Yaha kya hai tera?" Reyansh glared at Ishaan who was having a serious discussion with me regarding Shreya's preferences as the girl is giving him a very hard time.

"Dekh tu naa chup hi reh, khud ke paas to bandi hai. Sharam nahi aati dost akela hai tera." Ishaan scowled at him.

"Ohh hello, tum dono ko mujhe dekh ke sharam nhi aa rahi? Mere pass patane ke liye bhi koi nhi hai." Akshay said and I laughed.

We all were seated in one of Akshay's restaurants as it was a weekend.

"Being single is the best thing!" Shaurya said and everyone on the table laughed.

He broke up with his girlfriend a few months earlier as according to him it was becoming very toxic.

"Says the one who has experienced everything. Hum bichare single log." Shreya said coming to the table.

"I am ready since forever to mingle with you." Ishaan said smiling at her and she just rolled her eyes.

These two are crazy!

"Sorry, not interested." She said with a sarcastic smile and he groaned.

"Samjha na isko kuch, tu kya hass rahi hai." He whispered to me and I just shrugged.

"You both will get married and have kids and still I will be here routing her." He said sulking.

"Then stop fucking up. You show as if you are very very nice and I am troubling you. Who fucked up first?" She asked irritated and he kept quiet.

They'll fight now and become all cute in another second. We all have got used to this by now.

"Naira, it is almost time for your show now. Do you want to check if everything is okay?" He said gesturing towards the setup.

"What? Why do I have to check?" I asked confused and he rolled his eyes.

"Just incase. So that nothing goes wrong." He said and I nodded my head knowing exactly what he meant.

"She's been doing this forever. Why would something go wrong?" Shaurya asked.

"You don't know anything." Akshay said rolling his eyes.

Seems like he is more nervous than I am.

"I'll check once. Can you come with me?" I asked Akshay and he nodded.

"I'm nervous as hell and there are a lot of people as audience which doesn't help." I whispered as we reached towards the setup.

"You sound like you are singing for the first time." Akshay said chuckling and I glared at him.

"You know this is not the same. And on the top of that this was a very very last minute thing. I have not prepared anything." I whined.

"Just focus on him. And why do you need to prepare? Wo toh aise hi tujhpe fida hai." He said and I checked the mike and everything.

"Everything good?" He asked and held my shoulders as if he was going to give me a prep talk.

"He's going to be the happiest he has ever been." He said and I nodded smiling and he left.