DO NOT DO THIS TO ME!

Naira Datta

"What is the use of taking me out when I am the one who has to drive you around?" I whined while we were stuck at a traffic signal and there here horny teenagers everywhere because it is valentine's day today.

"You saw that coming. I never offered to drive you." He said shrugging.

Assss...!

"You're one rude person, I tell you. Your girlfriend is going to hit you until your're unconscious if you behave like this with her." I said rolling my eyes and aggresively honked on the guy who was crossing before my car lost in his stupid girlfriend's world.

"Bullshit! This lovey dovey stuff is. Can't they just get away from the road and carry one with this!" I said irritated and he just sat there trying to control his laughter.

"You're so bitter towards people in relationship. Come on, let them have their share of fun." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yess, this fun means toying with someone's feelings and then leaving them in the middle. It is always like this. A person who loves deeply never gets a person who loves equally or even more." I said getting irritated by the fact that there were all people in love around today.

"You've never been in love, you never know." He said and I laughed.

"I don't need to be in love to know that it is bullshit!" I said.

"Seems like you believe in it." I said looking at him and he just kept looking at me with a small smile.

Yaaar!
Isne na mujhe aise dekhna nahi chahiye..!

"I don't. My friends and family would have a laugh listening that I am defending love. Seems like Goa has magic in it." He said with the same small smile.

"What changed over here?" I asked narrowing my eyes while I was parking my car.

"I don't think you're ready to listen to it." He said and got out.

Huh?
Pagal ho gaya hai kya?
Ye kya paheli bujha raha hai?

I got out of the car and smiled widely looking at all the street food items over here.

Haayyeee!
This is my one & only love!

"You know this man here sells amazing pani puri!" I said holding his hand and dragging him with me.

"Areee, aaram se. Hai nahi itni choti si aur mujhe kheech rahi hai." He teased me and I just elbowed in his stomach.

"Main choti nahi hu. Tum bahot bade ho! Huge...!" I teased him and he just pinched my nose in return.

"Chotu." He said patting my head as if I am a kid.

Hawwww...!

"I'll see you later. I want to focus on pani puri first." I said walking towards the stall.

"Bhaiya ek plate teekhi dena." I said and stood there smiling wide.

"Pani puri wale bhaiya se pyaar ho gaya hai kya?" Reyansh whispered in my ear from behind.

"You won't understand my love for pani puri." I said glaring at him.

"Baby, have one more no please." I heard a girl whining in an irritating high pitch voice before her boyfriend with a puri in her hand held before his mouth and he said,

"I'm really full baba, you have it."

I soo badly wanted to laugh after looking around as everyone was busy with their love life and here I was concentrating on my food.