Just what I wanted!

Naira Datta

I knocked on this stupid man's cabin and he did not reply.

When I see him I feel like killing him!

Really? I don't think that's true.
My conscience mocked.

"Come in." I heard him yell and I entered his cabin. He sat there on the couch with a girl sitting beside him. She was very young and beautitul. Then my eyes fell on the wheelchair sitting beside the couch.

Wait! Is it...?

"What do you want?" He literally barked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Keep that tone in check! Being a boss does not mean you have to be a bitch!" I said banging the file on his table that I had got for him.

Annoying creature!

"Hey! I am sorry on his behalf. His mood is just not that good. I bet he is not this snappy always." The girl beside him said with a sweet smile and I smiled at her.

"You should definitely move around in this office for a day and you'll come to know how snappy he is." I said.

"Ohh trust me, I know how bossy he can be." She said laughing and I chuckled.

"You seem familiar." She said and I groaned.

Not another one!

All this while Reyansh just sat there staring into space.

What's wrong with him?

"Ohh wait! You're the one who is famous nowadays on the entertainment news?" She asked and I nodded.

"You've seen all those?" Reyansh asked.

"Yeah! But who gives a damn about it. They are all stupid people announcing shit about everyone. Isn't it cool? Being soo famous?" She asked with a wide smile.

"That's not being famous." I said laughing.

This girl is soo cool!

"I thought I am going to hear another one saying 'oh you are Shlok's mistress!'" I said chuckling.

"Chill! No one should believe these things. It is never true." She said smiling.

"Only if a few people had brains of their own." I said glaring at Reyansh and he rolled his eyes at me.

"If you're done you can leave." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Me and my team were supposed to have a meeting with you regarding the marketing strategy of our new product. If you're not interested, I'll definitely leave." I said glaring at him.

"I'll be there in the meeting room." He said and I left taking my file.

I sat on one of the chairs in the meeting room and everyone was busy talking among themselves.

"Ms.Datta how come you are soo young and you have become the marketing head?" Ankita who was one of the team members asked me.

"Did you forget? She has contacts with businessmen it is normal for her." Another girl said.

"Yess, And I believe I am the marketing head and not the other way round. If you want to have a peaceful life just shut the fuck up." I said and everyone went quiet.

"This is the last time I am hearing any comments on Ms. Datta. If I hear anyone discussing personal lives then there will be consequences." A voice boomed and everyone turned towards him.