This girl makes my life filmy!

Reyansh Khanna

"Raat ko khaana khane mere ghar aana hai. Pata hai na?" Dadi asked on call and I remembered the incident which happened last time when I was going to have lunch with them.

"I am not taking any excuses from you." She said in a firm tone.

"But Dadi, It will get late while I come back. My driver also needs to go to home na. You know I don't drive." I said.

"Haa, then leave your driver. I'll send a new driver for you." She said laughing.

"Dadu, tell her I am not going to be someone's driver. She is looking at me and laughing while she is telling someone that she will send another driver." I heard her whining in the background.

I just laughed at her.

Baccho se battar hai!

"Your driver will be there by 7:00 p.m. sharp. I don't want to hear any excuses." She said and hung up.

Agar usko mera driver banane wale hai toh main toh pura goa ghumne ke liye tayaar hu!

This girl always puts up a smile on my face.

Getting out of the Naira world I was currently floating in I focused on my work.

Argghhh!
Soo much work!
I looked at the clock and it was 7 already.

There is soo much of pending work over here.
I don't understand why have I employed idiots over here!

I was going through the mails and someone knocked. I asked them to
Come in.

"Sir, I have got everything you asked for." The manager said and I nodded.

"Umm hmm. The list also?" I asked and he nodded.

"All the chefs mentioned in the list should be given a notice that they will have to leave by the end of this month." I said and he nodded.

"Sir, can I say something?" He asked and I nodded focusing on the laptop.

"If we fire all of them will it not affect them?" He asked and I snapped my neck looking at him with a questioning look.

"Are you at a position to question me?" I asked glaring him.

"No sir, I just wanted to... uhh.. nevermind." He said nervously.

"I trusted you and handed the responsibilty which you failed to do. This is the reason you failed. You do not have to think about what consequences will they face because It is their mistake at the first place." I said rolling my eyes.

"And you are being fired is also your mistake. You couldn't do your job. I can't travel every other day and look into these minor things." I said still glaring at him and he stood there with his head hung low.

"Can you fire your driver also? Because I have to be your personal chauffer because of him." I heard an irritated voice and my mood was instantly lit up.

"I think I should give him a raise because of that." I said and she scowled.

"Wait for 5 mins. I'll get done with him." I said and she took a seat on the chair before me.
She started playing something on her phone.

"Hmmm. Where were we?" I asked him but my eyes were stuck at her. Her anxious face while she was playing and those small smiles in between.

Save me, lord!
I'll land into deep shit!
If this goes on like this.