Congratulations, Reyansh Khanna!

Reyansh Khanna

I sat in one of Akshay's dining places absolutely not giving a fuck about what these guys were talking about.

I just kept staring at the stage where a simger was performing.

And well, I was least interested in the singer...
I wish it was Naira!

"Where are you lost?" Shravan asked and I looked at him distracted.

"Uhh nothing, just work." I lied sipping my lemonade.

Shlok Das is the person I have a complicated relationship with!

You're leaving with us right now! Or you don't want this young man to know what are the actual issues we have to discuss about. Right, Naira?

Their words started ringing in my ears when I was brought back to this world by Ishaan's voice.

"Ohhh! All these days I was the only one witnessing his lovesick symptoms now you guys should too." Ishaan said and obviously recieved a nice smack on his head.

"Oooooohhhhh! Lovesick symptoms haa! I cannot believe this." Akshay said laughing.

"We didn't even see you guys interacting much. When did the sparks fly? Or was it in just one night when you took her to your place, huh!" Akshay asked teasing me and I just glared at him.

"In Goa." Ishaan whispered.

"Reyansh, I think you are getting into this a lot. I mean a crush is fine but you seem to be liking her a lot." Shravan said sipping his wine.

"Were you not the one explaining me that emotions make you nothing but weak and blah blah." He continued smirking.

"Even I can't figure out what the problem is. There is only one thing that I know and that is she is all over my head. She has occupied me, badly!" I said getting frustrated with my own damn feelings.

"Why are you so frustrated about it? Its normal, people fall for each other." Shravan said shrugging.

"Its normal? Have you ever talked to her, obviously no. She screams trouble." I said with a dry chuckle.

"One look at her and I know that she is going to pull me into some shitty mess and the worst part is I don't have any control over myself. When she pulls me into that shit I know I am getting into it with a fucking wide smile! And that is what is frustrating." I said banging my glass on the table and left from that place.

How did she even manage to get this deep into my head?

I sat on the back seat in my car and ordered the driver to take me to a nearby beach.

The moment I stepped out on the beach barefooted smelling waves in air I closed my eyes and the only thing that came before my eyes was,

Her...

"Bhoooo!" Someone screamed in my ears and I opened my eyes with a smile.

Seems like I am walking towards that mess on my own!

"What are you doing over here Mr. Khanna?" She asked with a wide smile.

"Probably searching for inner peace, which was supposed to be away from you." I muttered the last part to myself.

"And you smell like you have been smoking." I said narrowing my eyes.

"Ohh! Just 3 of it." She said winking at me and holding my hand she pulled me towards the shore.