I hope this is not a dream!

Naira Datta

"But this needs more improvisation. For just a rough idea it is good but for implementation we need it to have an impact." Reyansh said as me and Anand, one of the people in my team explained him one of the strategies.

"I think we can improvise on that. We'll need a week. We are already working on the previous one." I said and Reyansh looked at me ready to argue on it while I gave him a pointed look.

"Three days, that's all you can get." He said looking at me with the whole bossy expression.

And if he wouldn't give me this attitude I would definitely be swooning over it.

"Five. No negotiations." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Works for me. But, I should not find any loopholes in five days." He said and I huffed.

"Okay fine." I said and Anand looked at me shocked as if I was some alien.

"You are really negiotiating with Mr.Khanna? He'll take the project from us." Anand whispered.

"He knows we are good at what we do, so shut up." I whispered rolling my eyes and suddenly Ishaan entered his cabin.

"Mr. Sharma you can leave. I have work with Ms. Datta." Reyansh said with an absolute blank face.

"Thank god you sent him! Well, I heard you have a blind date scheduled today." Ishaan said grinning.

"What? Blind date?" I asked incredulously looking at Ishaan and he stood there with wide eyes.

"And I haven't— Reyansh started but Ishaan interrupted him saying,

"Yess you haven't told me I know but you have agreed your dad told me." Ishaan said and I snapped my neck towards Reyansh.

What the fuck?

"When did I— Reyansh started but Ishaan again interrupted him saying,

"Ohh it's okay Reyansh. No need to lie to us. Are you worried about Naira? She'll be just fine. Naira what about we go for dinner? You me and your friend Shreya."
Ishaan said.

"What is it with you and shreya? She hates your guts. And I'm not coming for dinner with you." I said banging my laptop shut and getting up from the chair.

"Ohh and by the way I am taking her to a club sorta place. You said right that my blind dates are boring, going to make it exciting." Reyansh said and I rolled my eyes.

"You could take her to hell for all I care!" I muttered and left his cabin.

Stupid, asshole, jerk etc etc.

My phone started ringing as I reached my cabin.

"You're moving out tomorrow?" Shreya yelled the moment I answered her call.

"Lets not talk about that. I have no choice shreya. If I want this whole thing to go smooth I need to follow the court orders." I said sitting on my chair.

"I don't care about that! But there is one thing I care about! And that is Reyansh going on a fucking blind date tonight. How the fuck can he do this? I mean I know— I started blabbering and she cut me off.

"And you're his girlfriend to get upset over this?" She asked.

Welll.... She has a point.

"Uhh no I mean— fuck this. I don't know what I mean and I don't know what the fuck do I want. One messed up person I am!" I said frustrated hanging up on her.