How bad can this be?

Naira Datta

"Sir, I— I started as I entered Reyansh's cabin but I stopped the moment I saw there was literally a war going on over here.

"You! I wanted to kill you so bad!" Reyansh said throwing a paper holder in Ishaan's direction while he succesfully dodged it and hid behind another man standing over there.

"Naira! Thank god you are  here." Akshay said getting up from the couch.

What exactly is going on over here?

Reyansh looked at me and straightened his suit while pushing his hair back due to the little fight they were having.

Nonetheless he looked alluring!

Tharki saali!
My conscience mocked.

"I'm sorry. I can come later." I said and just when I was about to around Ishaan yelled,
"No! If you want me to be alive you need to protect me from this man." He said pointing towards Reyansh who was just glaring at him.

I just stood there not knowing what to say when Reyansh said,
"I'll meet you guys in the evening. You should leave. I have work to do."

"Okay, Mr. Workaholic we are leaving." Another man whose name I did not know said.

"And Can you by any chance give me your mobile number?" Ishaan asked before stepping out and I looked at him confused.

"Owwww!" He winced as a stapler hit his shoulder.

"Get lost, fucker!" Reyansh yelled and I glared at him.

"Why would you hit him with that stapler? Seriously? When did you become this violent?" I asked.

"He is stupid! His day does not start without me yelling on him but today he just crossed his limits." He said gritting his teeth.

"Whatever! I was here to talk about the new product launch's marketing." I said and he nodded.

"Before we start with that, are you free this afternoon?" He asked.

"Depends on what is the purpose." I said shrugging as I took a seat in front of him.

"Having lunch with me ofcourse." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I smiled sweetly at him and said,
"Absolutely not."

"Dinner?" He asked and I nodded in a no.

"Tomorrow lunch?" He asked and I again nodded in no.

"Tomorrow dinner?" He asked and now I was agitated.

"For fuck's sake stop irritating me and focus on work. I am not free to have dinners and lunches with you whenever you please." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ohhhh! On weekend you will definitely be free!" He said with a wide smile.

Is he deaf?

"Reyansh!" I said in a warning tone.

"Ohh! I take that as a yess for today's lunch then." He said smiling.

I feel like bashing something against his beautiful face!

"How about we get back to work?" I asked.

"I would love to. But don't forget you have to go lunch with me today." He said still with his smile on.

What is this man made of?