The Move

** Hi everybody this is my second story on here, if you don't know my other story is called "Complicated." I feel like I can do more with this story though. This story will contain violence, bullying and a little sexual content. Hope you enjoy. Please Vote, comment and be sure to follow me! Thanks xoxo. **

Rosa's pov:

Hi, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Rosa Valderez. I know, weird last name right? Let me jump right in. My mom is a well-known stripper. My father has been gone for 5 years, I'm 17 years old and my younger sister is 4. My dad came back one year just to impregnate my mom again. She got pregnant with me when she was 19 years old. Well my mom wanted to move out of Chicago and move to Albany, New York. I don't know why though but my friend that I met on Facebook told me it was fun if you knew the right people. Her name is Karrueche Tran but everyone calls her Kae. I told her that we got here 2 days ago and she was wondering what school I was gonna go to. When I told her Albany high school she flipped, because that's where she went. I honestly couldn't wait to get back to school but then again I was iffy about it cause I was bullied in my other school for basically everything about me.

"Rosa are you listening to me?!" My mom yelled interrupting my thoughts. My little sister kept crying for no reason in the living room. My mom came over and got in my face.

"Yes I am." I lied.

"Why are you lying to me? You know damn well you were in your own thoughts. Natalie stop crying!" She yelled to my little sister.

My mom was kind of cool, she wasn't all that strict but I had to be in the house by 11 or else she'll whoop my ass. But since I didn't have any friends I never went outside unless I had to go to the store for her and if I just sat on the porch for some air but that was all. We lived in a three bedroom apartment that cost damn near 900 dollars a month and it wasn't even all that nice. I hated the way the tiles looked on the ceiling, the bathroom and kitchen were an ugly pale white color and my room was an eggshell color.

"Ok, I'm lying. What did you say?"

"I said, You have to go shopping for school clothes and supplies. Girl it's almost that time of year. And you're going to be graduating this year. I am so proud of you. I never graduated high school, I was to worried about boys and when my next pay check was coming in. Don't let that happen to you, I love you." My mom said with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you, and I love you too. I won't worry about boys but can I get my own job? I don't always wanna depend on you for money." I was tired of it, I know some kids would be happy to stay up under their mother for money but not me. I just wanted to say that I was the one who got it and not my mom.

"Didn't we discuss this already? No, stay in school. Stay focused on your education, wait until you get into college for a job. I already have some money saved up in your bank account for college." Oh my goodness. Why is she being such a hard head? I just wanna work and start supporting myself.

"Alright, fine. I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight mama. I love you." I gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead and headed to my room. I still had to unpack my clothes but I can do that some other time. I have one more week until school is back and I really did need to go shopping. Hopefully my mom will let me go tomorrow. I put on my pajamas and went right to sleep. Even though it was only nine o'clock.

-

Chris

I was sitting here bored to death until I decided to call up my bro Michael or as everyone else calls him, Ty. He wasn't my blood brother but blood couldn't make us any closer. We've been friends for like six years and we've just been best friends since. I pulled out my phone and called him. He ended up answering on the third ring.