Shopping

Chapter 2. Shopping

Hope you enjoy.

Rosa

I woke up this morning to a letter on my dresser. It read "Took Natalie out to Chuck E. Cheese this morning, won't be back 'til later. I left 1,000 dollars on the kitchen counter for you to go shopping at the mall. -Mama." 

Damn, 1,000? Shit, I would've been happy with 300. I grabbed some matching black bra and panties from my box. I also grabbed some blue jean shorts and a red turtle neck crop top and sat it on my bed. I went in my closet and got out some gold sandals. I went in the bathroom and started my shower and after it got hot and steamy in the bathroom I got in and washed up. After I got out I got dressed, I didn't bother to do my hair I just left in my natural state; curly. I went to the kitchen and made a bowl of Reese puffs. When I was finished I brushed my teeth, went back out to the kitchen and grabbed the money and bus swiper from the counter and my keys.Then I went back to my room and grabbed a purse and left. I locked the house door and went to the bus stop.

While I was at the bus stop I noticed a girl there. From the side of her face she looked like Kae from my Facebook. I guess she felt me staring at her and turned and looked at me. As soon as we saw each other our eyes got so wide and huge smiles wiped across our faces.

"Oh my God. Rosa, is that you?!" She screeched.

"Yes it is, Is that you Kae?" I laughed. We hugged each other quickly and pulled out the hug.

"Yes it's me. I can't believe you're here. Why didn't you tell me?" She playfully smacked my arm.

"To be honest.. I forgot." 

"Are you going to the mall?" She asked.

"Yeah. I can't believe it's really you though. I thought I was gonna meet you in school not at the bus stop." I laughed a little.

"Me too. Ooo, you wanna shop together?"

"Yasss" I said in my bird voice. 

"Yass hunny" She did the same and we both started cracking up.

The bus pulled up and we got on and it was packed. We stood right next to each other not saying a word but we looked around at the other people. I noticed the cutest light skin boy I have ever seen in my life. He looked like one of those rich kids though. Wearing nothing but designer clothes and the newest j's. I wonder why he was taking the bus. He has blonde hair with freckles on his face, brown eyes and nice lips. He had tattoos on his neck and arms. I definitely did give him a look over, a few times. He was fine as hell.

"What are you staring at?" Kae asked trying to follow my eyes.

"Nothing.. Just enjoying the view." I diverted my eyes away from him.

"Suuure, Who ya checkin' out?" She laughed. 

"The bus driver." I whispered. But I couldn't hold in my laughter 'cause the bus driver was an elder white man.

"Oh my god, ew Rosa." She laughed loudly and a few people looked at us.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to the mall and got off the bus. Kae was still laughing at me saying I was checking out the bus driver. I don't know why, it wasn't that funny.

"You're still laughing at that?" I giggled.

"Hell yeah, You should've told him he was the cutest man you have ever seen." She burst out laughing.

"Eww, He is not my type. He's waaay older than me anyways."

"He can be your sugar daddy."

"Hell nah, Where you wanna go first?" It was my first time here and I didn't know where to go so I was gonna have to follow Kae around all day.