Dangerous Roses [Pt. 2]

Excuse the mistakes, Enjoy.

Part 2.

Rosa's Pov:

There were white lights all around me, everything was so beautiful though. There were white roses, white and gold walls, everything was just pearly white and gold. I started walking down a hallway and seen people with white robes on walking around socializing with each other. Everyone looked genuinely happy with each other, everyone was smiling and laughing. I was walking passed a curly haired woman when she had stopped me, she had a hood over her head so I couldn't really see her face.

"Rosa" She called to me. I looked at her and smiled a little. When she took her hood off, it was my mother. I instantly fell to the floor, the only thing that surrounded me now was darkness.

Chris's Pov:

After they called security on me, he took me outside and talked to me for a little bit. When he was finished 'lecturing' me on what I did wrong, he let me come back inside. When I went to go sit down, Rosa's dad came rushing in the room asking the nurse where he could find Rosa at. But she wouldn't let him know because the doctors still weren't finished with her. They're not telling us anything, all we can do is sit here and wait. I was getting real anxious, it can be that serious right? I mean Rose only cut one wrist, Rosa couldn't of lost that much blood, right? I'm so scared right now, I'm so glad I was there. If I wasn't there what would of happened? Rose would've probably killed Rosa, then I would have to kill her.

"Family of Rosa Valderez" A doctor came out. Her dad and I stood up quickly waiting for him to say something. "Ok, the wound was infact deep. She passed out from Hypovolemic shock, from the amount of blood that she lost. If you had gotten her here a minute later she would have passed away" He said.

"What is that? Is she awake? Can we see her?" Her dad asked. 

"Hypovolemic shock is an emergency condition in which severe blood and fluid loss make the heart unable to pump enough blood to the body. This type of shock can cause many organs to stop working. She's not awake just yet but you can see her" He explained. It was worse than I thought.

The doctor told us to follow him, when we walked in her room she was laying there sleeping. I sat down in the chair that was on the left side of her and her dad sat in the chair on the right of her. I grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. It was quiet for a while.

"You really like her huh?" Her dad broke the silence in the room.

"Yeah actually I do, I can't see myself without her anymore. I love her" I said putting my forehead on her hand. It went silent for a few moments, all you heard was the beeping from the monitor and Rosa's low breathing.

"I might have misjudged you" He said. I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. I just looked at him nodding my head. "I thought you only wanted her for one thing, you know? But she talks to me constantly about your relationship, the little things that you do for her is what she likes the most. At least that's what she tells me" All I could do was smile.

Rosa's Pov:

"Mom, what's going on? Why are you here?" I cried. Where am I? Am I sleeping? This must be a dream, because my mom is somewhere in Maine. She left me here in Albany NY, to go live with Rose and Natalie. But then again Rose is here with me. Rose did this to me. She was the one who put me here.

"Baby, you are unconscious at the hospital with Chris and your father. I'm here because I'm here to guide you back safely and unharmed" She smiled at me. She took my hand in hers and led me down a hallway of a hospital. We reached a room, she opened up the door and I seen Chris and My father sitting right beside my body. But I'm right here.