Dangerous Roses [Pt. 1]

Enjoy.

*A week later*

Rose's Pov:

I was ready for Rosa to attack me again, I started carrying a pocket knife on me when I'm around the house. I can't bring it to school obviously because they check us and she's suspended so I'm good for now. This morning when we were getting ready she bumped into my shoulder hard as hell on purpose nearly knocking me over. I noticed she left her phone on the counter and it was unlocked. There was a text from Chris saying he loved her and he would be here soon to pick her up. I texted him back saying that we needed to talk about our relationship and that I was ready to end it. He immediately texted back writing paragraphs, I just ignored it. I heard Rosa coming back downstairs cursing under her breath, I set her phone down quickly and exited the kitchen. I gave her an evil grin when I walked past her. Since her and Chris have to go to TOPS for two months he will be picking her up and I will be driving with John. I got in the car and we drove there in silence all the way to the school.

Rosa's Pov:

I can't stand Rose, I can't wait until she goes somewhere else. My dad talked about kicking her out and getting her an apartment so that way she doesn't have to live here anymore. I really hope he does it, cause I can't live with her anymore. Either he gets her an apartment or I'm leaving. I grabbed my phone off the counter which was going off like crazy but I just ignored the texts. There were a few beeps from outside, I grabbed my bag and locked the door behind me. I hopped in Chris's car and it looked like he had been crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked over at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Why are you leaving me? I thought we were doing go.." I cut him off.

"I'm not leaving you. Where is this coming from?" I said with hurt in my voice. Why would he think that?

"You texted me telling me that, I sped over here when I read that after I was blowing your phone up" He said.

"I haven't texted you since I woke up, I left my phone in the..." I paused and thought. Rose did come out of the kitchen with a grin on her face and my phone was unlocked and sitting right there on the counter. "Rose" I blurted out.

"What does she have to do with this?" He gritted his teeth.

"I'm pretty sure she was the one who sent you that text NOT me. I wouldn't text you something like that" I unlocked my phone and read all the texts. As soon as I see her after school I'm gonna fight her and this time I'm not stopping.

"How did she get in your phone?"

"I left it unlocked in the kitchen and when I ran upstairs she must have seen that you texted me" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed my face in between his hands and his lips crashed onto mine.

"Don't scare me like that again, My heart was racing ninety miles a second. I thought I was about to lose you, keep your phone on you all the time, I love you" He gave me a faint smile.

"I love you too. You won't lose me and trust me I will, I can't stand her" I said looking up at the ceiling of the car.

"Come here" He unbuckled his seat beat and reached his arms out to me. I slid over to him and straddled him. He pulled me into his chest laying my head down, he just held me tightly for a while. "We're gonna be late" I said.

"I know" He chuckled. "I don't even wanna go anymore, but come on before we miss first period" I said climbing back into my seat and buckling up. He looked over at me one more time and smiled, then drove off.

--

Rose's Pov:

I wonder how things are going with Rosa and my man, I can't wait until he comes crawling to me. I know he will after my plan plays out, he'll be dying to get with me. Rosa needs to step off before I really beat her ass, she only beat me up because her and her friend jumped me. If it were one on one I would've killed her. She's such a bougie little bitch who needs her ass beat and I will be the one to deliver it to her.