Mist in the stones

Enjoy, I hope you like it.

*Monday Morning*

Rosa's Pov:

I looked in the mirror and my eyes were still red and puffy, I don't feel like going to school today but Chris is going to bring me to pick me up and bring me there. I haven't told him what my mother told me the other night, and I don't think I'm going to. I just can't stand to see him upset. But I'll have to tell him eventually, I just can't up and leave without telling him anything. It's not like I'm going to the store and I'll be right back in five minutes. We were moving out of New York and somewhere else, she didn't tell me where but I knew it had to be far.

A horn blew from outside, I grabbed my stuff and got into his car. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and stared at him for a second then looked out the window. I felt like I was going to cry, but I stopped myself from doing so. I didn't want to talk about what's going on right now, I just want to get this day over with go home and go to sleep. That's what I was looking forward to.

"You ok?" His soft gentle voice asked after he pulled off. We were going to be about fifteen minutes early to school, except he had to go to TOPS for the rest of the month.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I whispered, still trying to fight the tears. It was official though, my mom already set up an interview with the person and she will be leaving this afternoon with Natalie to go check it out. She said she planned on moving out around spring break but if she could get the house earlier than that's when she was moving.

"Look at me" He said and parked the car infront of the school. I looked over at him and gave him a soft smile. "Why are your eyes all red and puffy? I know you don't smoke so you must have been crying, what's wrong?" He pleaded with his eyes waiting for me to tell him what's wrong.

"I wasn't crying, it's just allergies" I fake sniffled. But I knew he wouldn't believe it and he would continue to ask what's wrong until I finally break down and tell him. But I can't and I won't tell him the real reason.

"Don't lie to me, you can tell me anything. That's what I'm here for, I love you" He leaned over and kissed me on my forehead and a tear slipped down my cheek. Just great, now I'm crying. He wiped away the tear but another one trickled down.

"I love you too, but it's nothing" My voice cracked.

"It's not nothing if you're crying, please just tell me what's wrong. I won't let you leave until you tell me" He hugged me softly.

"My mom just said some real hurtful things to me last night, I just don't want to talk about it right now, ok?" I lied. I looked up at him and kissed him on his jawline and he nodded his head. "I have to go or else I'll be late, I love you" I said it like it was the last time I'll ever say it to him.

"Alright, I love you more. Text me later" He kissed me on the cheek, I nodded and got out the car and headed straight for the doors. I walked in school and there was yelling all around me and kids running to the back of the school. I don't really care about what's happening right now, I just got in line and waited to be checked and scanned in. I seen Kae run out of the crowd with that new boy that girls were talking about. I finished getting checked and walked over to her.

"Hey Rosa, Are you high?" She hugged me and pulled me away from all the people.

"Hey Kae bae, No I'm not" I smiled at her. She squinted her eyes at me and slowly nodded, "Hm, sure. But this is Aubrey, Aubrey this is my friend Rosa" She introduced us. He stuck his hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Rosa" He smiled. "Nice to meet you too, Aubrey. What was happening over there?" I turned my attention back to Kae.

"Some boys were roasting each other and one got mad and started a fight, but there was so much people over there I had to run out before I got hit" She rolled her eyes.