Betrayal

1. Putting loyalty in someone, and them turning theirs on you. 

2. Friends stabbing you in the back.

Kae's Pov:

Saturday

Chris called me earlier telling me to come over to talk. I don't know what he wants to talk about, maybe we won't be talking. Maybe we'll be doing something else. I borrowed my dad's car 'cause he wasn't working today and I don't feel like taking the bus. I was just down the street from his house and I kept wondering if we still had a chance to be together. I mean everything was going great, the sex was definitely great, and we talked a lot before Rosa came along and decided to date him. I told her he was a player 'cause I didn't want her to know we did something, I couldn't claim him 'cause we weren't together.

I rang the door bell and waited for him to open the door. I turned my back towards the door to make sure no one was watching me coming to his house. The door flew open and I spun around admiring the view that was infront of me. Chris is so handsome, he opened the door fully and let me inside. When I stepped in I instantly smelled cinnamon, then I saw some candles were burning.

"Hey" He said.

"Hey" I smiled and sat down. I heard some music playing in the background and it sounded like him and Ty. Chris scratched his stomach and sat down on the other side of the couch.

"So.. you wanted to talk?" I said.

"Right, look I know you feel some type of way about me dating Rosa" He started but I cut him off.

"I don't feel some type of way, I think it's great you finally moved on from Robyn. Rosa is crazy about you" I forced a smile on my face.

"I saw the way you looked at her on Monday when you and Ty were here, and I just want you to know that I don't want any problems with you two. I know you two are friends and girls gossip a lot so I was wondering.. Can you not say anything to Rosa about what happened between you and I?" He said with sincerity in his voice.

"Um.. of course. I won't say anything to her.." I felt the tears burning in my eyes but refused to let them fall. I don't want to hurt anybody here but what about my feelings? Yes I like Ty a little but I don't feel the connection that I feel with Chris.

"Thank you and I'm sorry" He said looking down.

"Yeah" I whispered but I couldn't hold the tears back, they started flowing out my eyes. I quickly wiped them away before he looked up at me.

"You can't hide them tears, I already seen them. Kae I'm really sorry but I don't feel anything for you"

"Wow thanks for making me feel better, you know what I'm just gonna go" I started standing up but he came over and pulled me back onto the couch.

"Go ahead"

"What?"

"I know you wanna curse me out, so just do it. Right now" He looked deep in my eyes.

"I'm not gonna curse you out, I get it. I'm not good enough" A tear escaped my eye.

"Yes you are good enough, just for someone else. You're a beautiful intelligent woman and you deserve someone that can feel the same way you feel about me towards you. Like Ty he likes you a lot, I know he doesn't show it that much but he really does. Sometimes I can't even get him to shut up about you"

I laughed a little and so did he. I put my hand on his and smiled.

"Thanks, You're amazing" I respect him a lot more after this conversation.