Untold Secrets

Explicit language. 

Untold Secrets until now.

I hope you like it. There may be some mistakes.

*A month later*

Rose's Pov:

I sitting in class and seen Rosa and Chris just sitting there flirting with each other back and forth. It was making me sick, angry and jealous. I want so bad to go over there and smack Rosa right in her face, I can't believe she would sit over there and flirt with my man. But she will get what's coming to her soon. I heard her and John talking this morning about Chris coming over again. John is our dad but I won't call him that. Rosa and John don't even speak to me anymore, they just go on about their day like I don't even exist. I hate them, I knew I should've stay with mom. She treated me way better than them two, even though she did beat me. But I was tired of her hitting me so I did something back.

"Rose are you ok?" I heard Rosa talking to me, I just gave her a smile and nodded my head at her. Like please don't talk to me bitch, I don't even like you anymore. "Are you sure?" She asked. Really? Leave me alone hoe, I thought. 

"Yeah I'm good" I tried my best and perfected a smile so she would leave me alone. I think she's doing it on purpose, she has to know I don't like her. I wish she would just die already.

"Well, if you need anything you can talk to me" She said sincerely. I don't want to talk to you, I want you to leave me alone before I snap on you, I thought. "Ok thanks" I smiled. When she looked away from me I rolled my eyes at her and put my head down.

Chris's Pov:

What's Rose's problem with Rosa? I seen the way she rolled her eyes at her after Rosa was being so nice to her. I wanted so badly to curse her out but I've been working on my anger lately. I started going back to my anger management classes and they've been kind of working but I could still feel the rage boil inside of me. I want to go lift Rose's head up and smack her right across her face but I won't. I will tell Rosa about this though.

"Baby you didn't see how she rolled her eyes at you?" I asked clenching my jaws.

"I personally don't care anymore, she's acting like a bitch lately. I don't understand what her problem is anymore. She's completely stopped talking to me and my dad, she just goes on about her day like we don't live with her, I think she's going insane" She whispered but put emphasis on my. She looked over at Rose with sad eyes and sighed. I turned her face back towards mine and she half smiled.

"Don't worry about her cutie, I won't let anything happen to you" I put my forehead on hers and looked deep into her eyes. She just smiled and shook her head then gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"So you ready for later?" She asked getting excited. Later on I'm going over to her house and me and her dad are gonna chill I guess. He was the one who invited me over and I wasn't going to decline. I'll just have to push the plans I had until tonight or tomorrow after school.

"I am ready, directly after school right?" I asked. She shook her head yes. "Am I driving you home or is your dad gonna come pick you up?"

"Um he's gonna come get Rose and I'm going with you. I don't wanna be in the same car as her" She said rolling her eyes at Rose. I chuckled at her. "Alright, I'll see you later then" The bell rang and we went our separate ways. I met up with Ty in the hallways and we decided to skip class.

"Bro can you do me a huge ass favor?" I asked him. He looked at me raising his eyebrow and hesitantly shook his head yes.

"Can you keep an eye on Rose any chance you get? I don't trust her man" I said lowering my voice just incase someone heard what I said. Rose has actually made so much friends since she got here and I don't keep up with how much she got. I don't want her friends going back to her telling her what I just said.