Ragged Secrets

Enjoy.

Chris's Pov:

I woke up to my alarm going off louder than usual, I rubbed my eyes and seen that Rosa was slowly waking up from her slumber. I don't feel like getting up for school but I need to hurry up and get this month over with so I can go back to the High, I'm tired of being at TOPS and I've only been there for a day. The hall monitors are assholes and so are the kids, I swear if someone messes with me today I'm really gonna go off on them.

"Chrisss, smack that stupid fucking alarm clock" Rosa groaned and put the pillow over her head. She turned away facing the wall and threw the covers over her head too. I stopped the alarm clock from going off and stretched.

"Well good morning to you too sunshine" I said groggily. "Good morning my sweet sweet cupcake" She said tiredly.

"You gonna get up?" I asked pulling the pillow from off her head and the covers down and snuggling up to her.

"What time is it?" She asked yawning. "It's six o'clock"

"Yeah, I'll get up. Can I use your shower?"

"You don't have to ask, you can use anything you want to. But I'll race you there" I kissed her neck and got up quickly and ran to the bathroom. She came in behind me with no clothes on, talk about morning wood mine was on a hundred right now.

"You cheated, I wasn't ready" She laughed and hugged up against me. "You happy to see me?" She looked down. I just laughed at her and started the shower.

--

When we were finished getting ready, I started the car and waited for Rosa to come out but she was taking so long. I went back inside and looked for her, she was in my room sitting on the bed staring at her phone. I walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"My mom wants to have a serious conversation after school, she said it's something that she never told me and kept it a secret from everyone"

"Did she say what it was about?"

"No, but come on if we don't leave now we'll be late" She grabbed my hand and started running down the stairs.

--

Rosa's Pov:

I was nervous about after school, one I haven't talked to her since last night and now she wants to tell me something that she never told anyone. She probably didn't even tell my grandparents. I wonder what it could be, am I adopted? No, I look just like my mom. But then again that doesn't mean anything, she could've found me in the adoption agency and seen that I could potentially look like her when I got older. Was I switched at birth? Is she dying? Oh my God, I hope she's not. Even though we have our ups and downs she's still my mom and I love her with everything that I've got and more.

"Rosa, can you tell me the answer to question number four" Mrs. Brown called out. I looked up and everyone was looking at me. I don't even know what we were doing, I was staring off into space. I should know better than to zone out in her class, I wish Chris was here right now. We would have this class together right now if he didn't get suspended, instead I got stuck with Keeis being here. I looked at the paper and I didn't even have the question done.

"I don't know, I didn't even do it" I said. I picked up my pen and started doing the problem. "Well maybe you should do it now, that's ok we can wait" Mrs. Brown said getting a little angry, whatever nobody has time to deal with her shit today.

"That's what I'm doing" I mumbled. I finished the problem and told her what I got, I didn't care if I got it right or not but I ended up getting it right anyways.