Thorns and Roses

Enjoy. Might be some mistakes but oh well everyone does it.

***2 Months Later***

Rosa's Pov:

So my mom moved away two months ago with Rose and Natalie, I haven't gotten in contact with them mainly because everytime I call, the phone is disconnected. I tried talking with Rose on Facebook or any other social media but I can't find her, I think my mom may have cut all ties with me. Sometimes I find myself missing her and my sisters especially Natalie. I miss Rose too but we didn't really have that sisterly connection like I did with Natalie. Shanice had the baby and the DNA results came back negative to my father, I was disappointed a little bit but he knew that there was a fifty fifty shot at that baby being his. I was hoping to have a little brother. Me and my dad have gotten closer so I guess that's a plus. I'm still trying to get him to meet Chris but he keeps saying 'I'll think about it Rosa, stop pressing me about it' I'm only pressing him about it cause I just want them to get closer and build a bond with each other. If they're both going to be in my life I want them to get along, I know my dad will like Chris, cause I do.

"Rosa what are you still doing in bed? You have to get ready for school" My dad came in my room and flicked the lights on and drew the curtains back. 

"I'm sick" I started fake coughing and sneezing, "See. I can't go" He started laughing at me then threw a pillow that was on the floor at me. "Get up liar" He said then walked out, shutting the door behind him. I got up and did my daily hygiene, when I was finished I went downstairs and just ate some fruit. My dad hired a new chef a few weeks ago and he can cook but I didn't feel like having a big breakfast. I grabbed a water and put on my jacket, I grabbed my phone and bag. I went downstairs and my dad was waiting by the door.

"You're late" He said swinging the door open, "You know you're supposed to be downstairs by 7:30 and it's 7:40" He got in his car, and I got in the passenger side. I haven't even thought about getting my permit or license at all, I'd rather have someone drive me around anyways.

"Well, sorry what's ten minutes gonna do?" I threw my bag in the bag and buckled my seat beat, he pulled off and started driving me to school. "So have you thought about.."

"Rosa you asked me last night, I told you I would think about" He cut me off.

"It's been a whole two months since I asked you the first time, When do you think you'll have a definite yes or no?" I said whining, I just want them to meet already. He took a glance at me then back to the road.

"Like I said I'll think about it" He said.

"BUT DAAAAD" I said stretching it, he laughed and it fell silent. We pulled up to my school after ten minutes, I grabbed my bag and was about to open the door but my dad stopped me. "Hey what are you doing? I'm already late" I said.

"I thought about it" He said, I looked at him wide eyed and waited for him to say something but he didn't. "Wellllll are you going to say something?" I was getting impatient, I was waiting for a definite yes before I asked Chris to come meet him.

"Tomorrow night at 7:30 have him come over I'll have the other guys there so there won't be too much awkwardness, we can watch the game order some pizza and talk" He said, I squealed and hugged him tightly. "Alright you choking me, go to class" He laughed, I let him go and ran into school. I am so excited, now all I have to do is find Chris and talk to him about it.

Chris's Pov:

I've been back in the high for a whole month and a lot of people are either suspended or they dropped out. I can never see myself dropping out of high school, they probably dropped out cause they were lazy or feel like they can't do it anymore.