Second day.

Sorry if there are any mistakes, Enjoy!

Chris' Pov:

BEEP BEEP BEEP...

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off indicating that I have to go to school. I don't want to go knowing that Rosa's not gonna be there. But I have to go, I smacked the alarm clock making it shut up. After that I climbed out of bed and got in the shower.

I got out the shower and got dressed. I just decided to wear some black pants, a blue plaid shirt and some black vans. When I was done I ate cereal and watched some cartoons before I left. I didn't feel like driving to school so I caught the bus.

-

15 minutes later, the bus pulled up in the back of the school. I started walking to the school and the girls were waving and saying hi to me. I didn't even know half of them, so I just gave them all head nods. I got in the school and they checked my bag and I scanned my I.D. I grabbed my bag back and went in the cafeteria. I don't know why I came early I don't have a first period class. I wish Rosa was here though. I wish she didn't fight.

I don't understand why she fought Robyn and what she asked me yesterday was crazy. I didn't fuck Robyn's mom, that's nasty and dirty. Ty is always saying something stupid. I don't know why she even believed it, he's a class clown.

"Wassup bro" Ty said snapping me out my thoughts. Where did he come from?

"Just the clown I was thinking of, What's up"

"What I do?"

"Why you say I fucked Robyn's mom yesterday? Rosa asked me about it."

"She took me seriously?" He laughed.

"I guess" I said sitting down, Ty sat too.

"Ya'll getting serious?" He asked, being nosy as usual. But I don't mind him being nosy, just some of my other friends I don't like all up in my business; especially Keeis.

"Yeah, I like her she's great. What about you and Kae?" I smiled.

"That's good, and I don't know maybe. She's cool, I guess" He laughed getting comfortable.

"Don't you have a class to go to?" I laughed.

"Right, I don't feel like goin tho, I don't want this stupid hoe again"

"So change your teacher" I suggested.

"I will, I just need a pass to guidance"

"Aigh, I'ma go with you since I ain't got shit to do"

We got up and left the cafeteria where everyone was leaving making their way to class. We went up the stairs to the third floor. When we got to Ty's class he walked in and I leaned against the lockers and waited for him. I waited a few minutes but he didn't come out. She's probably not gonna him a pass, I thought. So I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Me: Bro where u at?

Ty:She writin the pass now

Me: Aight tell that bitch to hurry up

Ty: Chill bro lmao

Me: She takin mad long

"I know right" He said walking out the class.

We walked back down the stairs to the second floor and went in the back of the school and made our way to the guidance office. When we got there Ty went to see Mrs. Baker his guidance counselor. I just sat in the chairs and waited for him. There was a lot of freshmen in here.