November

*I skipped 2 months because I needed to get deeper into the book and stop with all the antics. Mature content.*

Rosa's Pov:

So it's been an okay two months, I haven't really been talking to Kae that much after the day she told me about her and Chris hooking up when he was dating Robyn. Surprisingly, Robyn has been really different, her change in attitude has been getting a lot better the past few weeks. She's a lot nicer to me and so is her friend Melissa. It's kind of weird for them to be nice to me, when I see them in the hallways they would smile and say hi to me. It wasn't one of those fake smiles either, they were genuine.

Chris and I have been also still been dating and going strong. Tomorrow is actually our 2 month anniversary. But for the past few days he has been acting a bit strange around me. I don't know what it is but later I will talk to him about it. I ask him what's wrong but he always says he's good but I can see on his face that he's not. We still haven't taken our relationship to the next step, so yes I'm still a virgin.

I'm also still friends with Serena, we've actually gotten closer since I'm not talking to Kae a lot. The only time I talk to her is when she decides she's going to speak to me. Serena and I are best friends now. We talk about any and everything, well except for our relationships. We decided that talking about them was unnecessary and only caused problems. She has a boyfriend though, her boyfriends name is Ashton, he's a senior just like her and he plays on the basketball team. That's all I know and all I allowed her to tell me.

We were sitting outside for last period, 'cause we didn't want to go to our last class. So we were just sitting here waiting for the bell to ring and meet up with our Chris and Ashton. Chris joined the basketball team also, which is great, he's actually really good.

Kae and Ty haven't been talking either, he's in another world lately. He hasn't been himself ever since he found out Kae and Chris hooked up. He actually started talking to another girl a month after he found out, her name is Angela. I've seen her around school and she seems like a nice, cool, down to Earth kind of person, she's also very pretty too.

"Rosa are you listening to me?" Serena laughed snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I snapped my head towards her. "I said there's only 5 minutes left of the period, we should start walking to the gym" She laughed.

"Right, sorry" I giggled, I grabbed my bag and we started walking to the back of the building. Someone let us inside and we waited for Chris and Ashton to come down.

"What were you thinking about?" She nudged me.

"The past two months, it's crazy. I met Kae on Facebook we used to talk all the time and now we're barely talking" I shook my head.

"I feel you, I only met her because of you. She's nice but now she doesn't even wanna talk to us"

"Do you think she'll come around?" The bell buzzed and everyone filed up the stairs or left. A couple of people waved hi to us and we waved back. "Of course she will" Serena tried to reassure me.

Chris's Pov:

I met up with Ashton outside the library and we headed downstairs to change for practice. When we reached the second half of the stairs Rosa and Serena were there waiting for us. My eyes damn near popped out my head when I seen Rosa. She dyed her hair black, and she looked good. I felt bad for what I did to her and I still didn't tell her what I did. I just can't tell her that, I didn't want to break her heart. Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary too.

I shouldn't of went to Kae's house that night. I'm really falling inlove with Rosa, and I don't want to hurt her. I just can't stop myself sometimes, and we haven't even had sex. No, I absolutely did not have sex with Kae at all, ever since I cheated on Robyn. I just went over there to talk to her and she kissed me. I pushed her off of me but I still feel guilty. I should tell Rosa anyways. Right?