Flames Of A Rose

Enjoy, Might be some mistakes. Beware it's really short.

A Month Later

Rose's Pov:

I enrolled back into Albany High about two weeks ago. My mom still hasn't come looking for me either and my dad still ignores me all the time. If I want something from him I have to ask Rosa to ask him for me and it's really starting to piss me off. I decided I wasn't going to school today and that I was going to talk to him about it. You can't play favoritism between your kids, it's just not right. I was walking down the stairs when I seen him enter the kitchen so I followed him there. He had his back turned towards me so he didn't see me coming.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked sitting across from him. He just looked at me briefly then started looking on his phone. I found myself getting mad so I took a few breaths. What is his issue with me? He doesn't even know me, maybe that's why he has a problem with me.

"I said, Can I ask you a fucking question?" I said yet again this time getting an attitude.

"You need to watch who you're talking to" was all he said still looking at something on his phone. Seriously? Rosa curses at him all the time and he doesn't say anything to her but when I do it he says something about it. "You wanted something?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yeah, I wanna know why you keep ignoring me and won't talk to me. I'm your daughter just as much as Rosa is and you treat me like a piece of trash off the streets and her like she's the queen of the kingdom" I said, and he looked at me funny. Don't get me wrong I love Rosa as a sister but she's not all that. She's loud, ghetto and has way to much attitude. I don't see how Chris can stay with her, he should leave her and get with me.

"I have been trying to talk to you but you're the one ignoring me. You keep asking Rosa to talk to me for you, I keep telling her to stop doing it but she still does it. Don't put the blame on me Rose, all you do is sit in your room and ignore everyone" He said snapping on me.

He's such a liar, the few weeks I've been here I tried talking to him but he just sits there and stares off into space. Why is it so hard for him to admit that he's the one ignoring me?

"See you're doing it again. I'm trying to talk to you and you're just staring off into oblivion. What's wrong with you?" He said waving his hand infront of my face. I just walked away from him and went back upstairs in my room. I sat on the bed and started thinking about Chris. I want his hands all over me, I want his lips on my skin, I want him to be with me not Rosa. How will I get them two to break up?

I thought and thought for an hour or so but I still didn't come up with a plan, I guess I'll just wing it. Then I'll have him melting in my hands like putty.

Rosa's Pov:

Me and Chris were walking down the halls to class hand in hand and he just kept giving me the side eye like he wanted to tell me something. I tried to ignore it the best I can but he won't stop doing it. 

"Baby, is there something you need to tell me?" I asked stopping him and leaning up against the bar infront of the windows. He looked at me nervously and shook his head no. I squinted my eyes at him and he started scratching the back of his neck.

"There's something I never told you before" He said barely above a whisper. I leaned in closer to him waiting for him to tell me. Please don't be nothing terrible. "I'm pregnant" He busted out laughing. I shook my head at him and started laughing with him, I hit him in the arm and we continued walking to class.

"So you seem to be in a better mood lately and you're glowing" He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I am happier, I got my twin, I got my dad, and I got my boyfriend. Almost everyone's getting along" I said half smiling.

"What do you mean almost everyone?" He asked looking down at me, we made it into class and sat down in our usual seats.

"Rose is still ignoring my dad and the only time we talk is when she needs something, it's like she's a different person. But then again I never really knew her" I said shrugging my shoulders. The teacher walked in and handed out our assignments.

"Really? Is she using you?" He said moving his lips to the side and raising his eyebrow.

"I don't think so, but something's off about her. I don't know if I can trust her, be careful around her though" I said and he nodded his head, after that the teacher started talking about the assignment. But my mind went back to Rose. She doesn't seem like herself anymore, she's definitely changed since she came back to New York. I wonder if my mom did something terrible to her, worse than beating her. But then again, I know my mom. I don't really believe that she would do something like that to her own child. My mom is way to nice, she would not go around hitting people for no reason, and I know she would never do drugs. There's definitely a piece missing from this puzzle and I will find it whether it comes down to blows or not.

-----------------------------

Short ass update only because I might not update until this weekend and I wanted to fit this into the book. Thank you for reading, have a good day/night.

-xxSavx