Cracked Heart

[I changed the character that was playing Rosa. Pictures in the MM.]

Chris's Pov:

I kept walking and walking until I found myself outside of Robyn's house. How the hell did I end up here? I hadn't noticed I knocked on the door til the front door swung open and there she was. My ex, the one that caused me so much drama in my life, I felt nothing for her though.

"Chris? What are you doing here?" She looked confused. 

"I don't even know how I got here" I shrugged.

"Are you ok? Where's Rosa?" She came outside and shut the door. Damn, she wasn't about to let me in.

"I'm so fucked up right now Robyn, she's home doing whatever she likes doing when she's at home" I slurred.

"Um, maybe you should go home right now and get some rest. I can have my mom drive you home, because I'm not" She stated.

"No, I'm tired of resting. I don't do anything anymore ever since Rosa was kidnapped, and now that she's home she won't even talk to me about what happened" I stumbled and sat next to her.

"Look, I don't know why you came over here but the only thing I can tell you is that you need to give her some time to process what happened. I don't know your situation and I don't wanna know it, just for the simple fact that I don't want you thinking we still have something going on. You can't force people to talk about things they don't want to, don't rush her into talking about it. When she's ready to talk about it she'll come around and tell you, ok?" She said looking out into the street.

I never expected to hear that come out of Robyn's mouth, I always knew she had it in her but never thought she would say something like that to me. I sat there with a shocked look on my face.

"Don't look so shocked, I promised myself I would change. But maybe I should ask my mom to drive you home, does that sound ok to you?" She asked standing up. I shook my head yes and she went and got her mother. I got up and just walked, I don't want a ride. I just wanna walk and clear my head, this time I was heading home.

Rosa's Pov:

I just want to forget about what happened to me and move on with my life, but I can't because people are constantly in my ear asking about what happened and how I feel about it. I tell them I'm fine or it's a long story, I just don't want to talk about it. 

"Rosa, what are you doing?" My mom asked. I completely forgot I had my hands under the cold water in the sink, I was getting the soap off of my hands from washing the dishes.

"Just uh washing the soap off of my hands" I turned the water off and dried my hands.

"I got your grades in the mail the other day" She sighed, "They're not so good and that's understandable, but you need to stop spending so much time with Chris and all your other friends for a while so you can focus on your grades"

"Mom it has nothing to do with Chris or my other friends, it's my fault for not even doing my work or studying. I know that I have to do it but I just haven't felt like doing it" I mentally rolled my eyes, cause if she saw it she would've smacked me.

"Well you need to do your work in order for you to graduate and go to college and be successful, you will not be like one of them other girls out here. You will not be worried about boys and get pregnant at a young age and do anything to make a dollar out here. I swear kids these days don't know how good they got it" She said throwing the papers on the table and walking away from me. The fuck?