Stream Of Flames

Rosa's Pov:

When I woke up this morning I almost forgot I spent the night at Kae's house and I fell asleep right next to her last night. I checked the alarm clock and it was six o'clock, I groaned and checked to see if Kae was in bed and she was. I shoved her a little and she didn't wake up, so I pushed her and she woke up instantly. She yawned and stretched and looked at the time and put the pillow over her head. I checked my phone and I had twenty-seven missed calls from my mom and a few text messages, I threw my phone on the bed and told Kae I was going to take a shower.

When I was finished in the shower I got fully dressed and headed back to Kae's room. When I walked in she wasn't in there, so I started looking around the house for her but I couldn't find her. So I just headed back to her room and sat on her bed. My phone started vibrating on the bed, I picked it up and I got a text from Chris.

Chris: Good morning beautiful

Me: Good morning handsome

Chris: You ready for school?

Me: Yeah I guess

Chris: What's wrong?

Me: Can I come over after school?

Chris: Yes I miss you, now go get ready for school

Me: I miss you more, and I'm already ready for school

Me: Wish you were gonna be there though

Chris: Same but we'll get together later, I start tops today

Chris: Dumb ass school

Chris: They all smell like shit

Me: Lol shut up and get ready for bum ass tops

Chris: I'd rather get ready for you but I guess I have to wait, I have to go though class is about to start

Me: Oh yes, Ok sexy. Love you

Chris: Love you more cutie, see ya later

"Hey, you hungry?" A manly voice came from the door, it scared me a little. I looked up and it was Kae's dad. I shook my head yes and he told me to come to the kitchen. When I got there, Kae was already there eating. I said good morning to everyone and her dad placed a plate infront of me with waffles, eggs and fruit on it, he also handed me a glass of orange juice. I thanked them and started digging in, and it was so good. Nothing like my moms cooking but it was good.

"Hey I was looking for you but I couldn't find you so I came to the kitchen" Kae said chomping on her food.

"I was looking for you too after I got out the shower, I went back to your room" I said chewing on my food, we're both fat asses, our food was almost gone now. She nodded her head and we finished our food and brushed our teeth. I just realized I didn't have my book bag for school, so that means I have to go back home and get it. It was now 7:30 and I know my mom isn't home and I have my spare key so I guess I can go get it.

"Hey, I need to run home and get my book bag cause I left it there" I told Kae. She grabbed her dad's keys off the table to his old car.

"Alright, is your mom gonna be home?" She grabbed her bag and we left. I shook my head no and she pulled off towards my house, the good thing about this is that we don't live far from each other so it didn't take us long to get there so we'll still be on time for school.

I rushed in the house and grabbed everything I needed and left, locking the door behind me and getting back in the car. 

"Damn, that was quick" Kae did a U-Turn. "Yeah I knew where it was"