The hot ending.

Excuse the mistakes, I skipped to graduation day because this is the last chapter for this book. Don't listen to the song until you get to the ending or else you'll be like why is this song relevant :P.

*June 28th - Graduation Day*

Rosa's Pov:

Mama, I made it. It's graduation day, I wish you were physically here with me for this day. I know you are looking down on me right now happy as ever wishing me the best of luck in life. I know you're going to be there with me in spirit, Dad's coming aswell. He's been the best ever since he came back into my life months ago. I'm ready to move on with my life and go to college and make you proud of me mom. Just know that you raised a very grateful young woman, I loved you through everything and I still love you now. Every time I look at the sky I know you are smiling down on me. When I'm not in a very good mood I think what would mama say or do and I end up following my heart. My heart led me to graduation, my heart led me to happiness. I know you wouldn't want me to be sad all the time so I'm happy for you, I love you so much. Thank you for all the things you have done for me in my life and still are doing for me.

After everything went down that day, Rose confessed to the attempted murder on me and even admitted to killing my mom. We held my mom's funeral a few weeks later after I was released from the hospital due to the fact that I was an emotional wreck and I was still weak. My dad and Chris helped me through it every single day. If you're wondering if Chris and I were still together, we're not. Things were getting real intense in our relationship a few weeks ago and we ended it on not so good terms. We're not friends, infact we ignore each other everytime we've seen each other. It was so hard to do cause even after everything I still love him. It's still hard to ignore him, and today might be the last day I'll ever see him. He's my first love, first kiss, first everything so he'll always have a hold on my heart. This is the first time I've ever been heart broken by the one I loved so much and shared a deep connection with. He accepted me through it all and for us to just end it like that was not ok. I wasn't ok with it but eventually I have to move on for me, I can't be stuck on one person for the rest of my life unless he's my husband.

"Come on Rosa, it's graduation day you're supposed to be happy. We finally made it, I never thought after all the shit we've been through this whole year we would make it. I never thought I would make it" Ty said. We were chilling before the ceremony which was at two and it's only eleven. After the break up he's really been there for me, so has Kae but she was off at a hair appointment and then going to get her nails done last minute. I had gotten mine done yesterday so I don't really have much to do today.

"I am happy, and stop lying you knew you were going to make it. You're intelligent, funny, amazing and talented. Of course you're going to graduate today" I smiled at him. Ok so maybe I lied, just a little. I wasn't even remotely near happy, I was still stuck on Chris. After all that we've been through he just broke up with me like he never loved me.

"Thank you, but you're not happy at all. Look, I know it's hard going through your first break up trust me I do. But you are soooo beautiful you can get any guy you want within the blink of an eye. I know my homie did you wrong but that doesn't mean that he still doesn't love you. He does, he asks about you a lot after I tell him that I was hanging out with you, he practically begged me to bring you over to his house one day just to see you. I don't fully understand why he did what he did but.." I cut him off.

"He asks about me? But he broke up with me! Is it wrong that I still love him as much as the first time I said it to him? But I don't want you telling him anything about me anymore, ok? But I don't want another guy, I want Chris but I can't take him back" I said. Why is he asking about me? He was the one that broke my heart for his own selfish reasons, and if he thinks that we still have a chance than he's just as crazy as the next bitch that gets with him. And if I get back with him just because he asks about me he'll think I'm weak and I can't have that.