Chapter 1

Wendy sighed as she made her way to the train station once again to bid the six mothers off "but I don't want to leave!" Noah cried hugging a very annoyed Laxus' leg his hand holding Tsukihi's "my my you've become quite the babysitter" Mirajane teased the lightning dragon slayer "Noah stop making a fuss" Minerva managed to pull her son away from the annoyed dragon slayer's leg "come on you two" Levy ushered her son and Tsukihi onto the train "bye-bye dad!" Tsukihi turned waving at the lightning dragon slayer with a bright smile "see ya" the lightning dragon slayer awkwardly waved to the group "be sure to visit" Mirajane said "we will don't worry" Juvia waved just as the train doors closed.

Natsu Dragneel felt absolutely confused when he didn't find either of the two females in the house but instead found a note left by the bluenette what happened? he looked back at his exceed who also gave him that look of confusion before both rushed towards the train station a few minutes later the two saw the iron dragon slayer and his exceed panther lily "did rain woman also leave you?" Gajeel asked, "yeah Levy also?" the iron dragon slayer nodded.

When the two arrived they saw two others their Bickslow and Jellal all four of them looked at each other but then the realisation that all of the girl's had left together hit them when they saw Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney get off the train with their exceeds why they left none of them knew.

All six of them stared up at their respective house they'd be staying in before looking at each other with a look of determination.

A couple of years later the guild was still moving on from the loss of their newest members and the four girls who'd been declared dead something that just didn't sit well any of the six boys "dad" a redhead called the blue-haired heavenly body mage "hmm? oh hey, Simon" Jellal greeted his son the only one they'd managed to save from that rescue disaster "stop lazing around and come have breakfast," he said to his father who was still in bed "the food's really good Jellal!" Natsu yelled from the kitchen.

Simon sighed as he stared down at his phone containing the photo of his childhood friend and love he could still remember the events which lead up to their forever separation.

"Hey" Grace Fullbuster took a seat besides the redhead before glancing at his phone which had the bluenette's picture displayed "still mourning the hothead?" Simon shot the ravenette a sharp look "her name is Tsukihi" the ravenette clearly had a d...

"Hey" Grace Fullbuster took a seat besides the redhead before glancing at his phone which had the bluenette's picture displayed "still mourning the hothead?" Simon shot the ravenette a sharp look "her name is Tsukihi" the ravenette clearly had a dislike for the girl why that Simon didn't know "whatever do you want to go on a mission with me?" the ice mage changed the topic not wanting to hear about the bluenette than she already had too "don't we have the grand magic games coming up?" Grace shrugged it off.

Elsewhere a girl with short blue hair ran through a path decorated with flowers "slow down!" someone called to the woman "wait for me!" another blonde called "Tsukihi!" the girl turned her hair dancing with the wind as she flashed them a bright smile.