Chapter 5

Laxus on the other hand sighed he'd once again been stuck with babysitting which brought up the question of why those 12 couldn't take care of their children? however, it seemed that the eight worked together like a well-oiled machine "hey frosty give me some ice" Tsukihi called to the ice mage "I have a name!" Yuki scowled "which I don't care about" the bluenette rolled her eyes before she manipulated the properties of water into a flaming whip "wow..." a unison of voices said from beside him "guys" Laxus called his teams attention "fire dragon-lightning?!" the man internally sighed "Yuri" he called his son's attention.

After that whole eclipse gate fiasco, Simon looked around Crocus where he knew Tsukihi would be although the bluenette denied being the person he was looking for the redhead's gut feeling told him that woman was his childhood love "are you stalking me?" a voice came from behind him "Tsukihi!" a smile curved Simon's lips at the sight of the woman "look here buddy I already told you that I'm not Tsukihi" she narrowed her bright forest green eyes at him "my name is Summer" why she insisted that she was someone else Simon didn't know but he had a hunch it had something to do with that dark guild who kidnapped them "you can be honest with me Tsukihi I know you're scared-" "I'm not scared!" she cut him off.

The bluenette was starting to get frustrated with Simon's constant nagging whether or not he was the boy she thought died 17 years ago didn't matter because she was more concerned about their safety why couldn't he just try to understand that Tsukihi was keeping him safe by keeping her distance because who knew if those people were still out there looking for them.

Simon felt heart when she just walked off completely ignoring him sulking he walked back towards his house.

"Why do you look like a puppy who just got abandoned?" Yuri took a seat next to the male who had been sulking since yesterday evening "because I did get abandoned" the redhead sulked "did that woman you've been chasing reject you again?" the lightning dragon slayer asked "it's just I don't understand why she's denying that she is Tsukihi" Simon knew that he could talk to the blonde about his current predicament without being told that he's being paranoid "who knows maybe that girl's just doesn't trust you or something" Yuri patted the sulking redhead's back before his face brightened.

"Why is it that mom always asks us to deliver these things?" Alan grumbled walking beside the bluenette who made a beeline for the guild bar "be quiet Al it won't take that long anyway" Tsukihi said holding a box of strawberry shortcake "I mean how long is delivering a simple cake going to take?" she stopped in front of the bar "oh hello Tsuki and Alan" Mirajane greeted "here's the cake" Alan snatched the box out of the fire dragon slayers hand handing it over to the takeover mage before he was hit upside the head "don't be so rude to her!" Mirajane Justine just simply smiled as the two argued.

Tsukihi stopped mid-argument when she felt someone throw their arms around her waist "who the heck-?!" the bluenette's angry expression slowly morphed into an unamused one "what are you doing?" Simon looked up at her with sparkling eyes "please let go of me" the redhead sighed letting go of the bluenette "Simon?" Alan raised a brow.

Happy, Natsu Dragneel and Jellal Fernandes entered the guild after a mission "fucking hell dude I'm not interested in you!" was what they heard when they entered "eh?" they tilted their heads in confusion "I'm seven years older than you Simon" right Simon forgot about that being frozen for seven years thing which made the girl seven years old since she had been continuing her life as usual whereas he'd lost seven whole years of his life which meant that that Tsukihi was 24 while he was still 19 years old "I've tried to let you down nicely but I'm sorry I really am not interested in a child" the redhead felt absolutely hurt "damn that's harsh even for you" the iron dragon slayer said "Alan" his best friend shot him a warning look "I hope you understand now if you'll excuse me".

Natsu and Jellal raised a brow as the two bluenette passed by them "we should be done by sunset I think" bright forest green eyes glanced at the fire dragon slayer and his exceed the two continued talking about how they'd go about their mission.

Simon sighed as he stuffed his hands in his pocket why did it always end up like this? once again she'd said something that hurt his feelings and he couldn't understand why she was doing this when they both knew the truth he looked through the cafè window beside him only to find the very person in his thoughts it seemed that she'd also noticed him.

Tsukihi internally groaned cursing at her luck but then a thought struck her why was she running away from him of all people with that the water mage made up her mind to drive him away with her words.

But oh how wrong she was "I knew it" Simon was overjoyed that she finally admitted that he was right what harm would it really do her to just stay and have a chat with him she shrugged of her initial annoyance with herself she'd been found out already might as well catch up with him.

"Mom I'm home!" the water mage brightened up "Tsukihi I was so worried about you" Juvia instantly pulled her daughter into a hug not noticing the other person who also walked into the house "Juvia I believe we have a guest" Minerva said noticing the man who awkwardly stood beside the bluenette "right I forgot Simon was here" Erza looked up at the mention of her son "hello" one of the things Tsukihi had learned was that the heavenly body mage had become shy over the years "Simon!" both water mages flinched away from the bluenette when both mother and daughter tackled the redhead into a hug.

Emerald if anything was glad to have her twin brother back this way she wouldn't feel so alone and left behind again because her other half was still alive he wasn't dead or anything and it was slowly making her feel less empty.