Chapter 4

The next day Hoshihiko tried not to puke on the moving chariots "why did he even agree to do this one?" Kieth asked his other teammates "Noah seems to be faring well" Emerald pointed out "Noah..." the white-haired boy grabbed the ravenette's leg "help me..." the shadow dragon slayer deadpanned at his good for nothing best friend "you idiot" Noah kicked the white-haired boy square in the face "hey! that hurts man!" the light dragon slayer scowled.

Sting Eucliffe facepalmed shaking his head "he's a real idiot" the sabertooth master said "more than you fatass" Rogue added rolling his eyes at how similar these two seemed eventually Noah decided to throw his best friend over his shoulder and use his territory magic to give him a boost when he got to the finish line the ravenette dumped his partner on the ground.

Third day of GMG

"You show 'em Emerald!" both the blonde and bluenette said in unison "what's with that smile?" Hoshihiko asked the iron dragon slayer who smiled proudly while leaning against a wall "oh someone's proud" Becca Mikazuchi smirked, "what the hell woman?!" the bluenette flinched away from the gravity mage.

Fourth Day

"What am I chopped liver?" Alan grumbled as he crossed his arms glaring at the commentator from the water bubble "and we have Alan Mcgarden" the announcer said letting out a sheepish laugh "come on Al you can do it!" Tsukihi yelled cupping her mouth "I'm not even on your team you idiot!" the dark blue-haired boy scowled at the bluenette "did he really not know that Tsukihi was there?" Emerald asked turned to the seith mage "I'm sure those two will drop the separate teams and team up anytime now" Kieth said.

"Gah fuck this whole team A and B shit!" Alan Mcgarden ran a hand through his hair before deciding to swim towards Tsukihi "finally decided to drop the attitude" the bluenette smiled at the iron dragon slayer "shut up" Alan scowled before both of them decided to join hands "water cyclone" "iron dragons roar!" with their moves so in sync the two managed to knock out most of the remaining contestants.

Grace Fullbuster grumbled as she sat on the ground with water dripping from her hair she looked toward her side when she heard someone land beside her only to find the woman who resembled Tsukihi "did you forfeit that one for me?" Alan landed beside his best friend "the water may be my domain Al but I'll let you have this victory" she patted the iron dragon slayers arm.

Simon felt an unusual sense of jealousy watching the two dragon slayers from mermaid heel interact maybe it was because he knew that those two were his former comrades who he thought had died something that till this day still traumatised him.

"Hey!" Natsu called the bluenette who stood in front of him "Natsu not right now" Juvia said to the pink-haired dragon slayer "what do you mean not right now? why'd you run away from me?!" Natsu Dragneel asked, "we're in the middle of a dragon attack Natsu!" the water mage scowled sometimes her former lover chose the absolute worst times to talk.