Chapter 21

it was a slow day at Fairy tail today since most of the members had gone on a mission today so the 7 men decided to take the boys out to one of the many beaches near Hargeon.

The six boys lazed around at the tables of a restaurant near the beach in their swim shorts "Why is it so boring?" Yuri asked while chewing on his gum "Isn't it always on slow days?" Alan asked mindlessly flipping through a book "Where are the others anyway?" Hoshihiko asked while swirling the straw around the ice in his drink "They said something about a girl's only trip or what not" Keith answered "Probably went on a mission or something judging by Tsuki's bag the last time I saw her" Yuri added before deciding to ditch his gum for the appetising burger in front of him.

The other four boys all gave him a weird look "What? Did you go to see her off or something?" they said in unison before turning to look at each other.

Simon looked over at the six men on the beach "Well at least our dads are having fun" Simon said as their laughter could be heard "Man why do the girls always get to do the fun stuff?" Hoshihiko whined "Trust me I tried asking but they were adamant about it being all five going" Noah replied, "Were you even trying man you're Hikari's boyfriend there's no way she could say no to you?" Hoshihiko asked I'm not the only one who's got a girlfriend in that group though Noah thought glancing at the lightning dragon slayer "He tried trust me," the lightning dragon said "Even I tried and Tsuki never said 'no' as much as she was this morning" He took another bite of the sandwich "Even I tried," Kieth said while all of them sighed.

Meanwhile somewhere near hargeon

Grace looked down at the map scratching her head "It's supposed to be here" Becca looked over the girl's shoulder "It's definitely indicating here" The other girls looked around them to try to see what they were looking for "but I don't see anything other then tree's and beach for a mile" Emerald said while squinting her eyes "yeah I'm not picking any noise other than waves for miles" Hikari said while they turned to the bluenette who shook her head "the only thing I'm smelling is sea salt" she shrugged as they all breathed a sigh.

Back to the boys

"Wanna just go exploring in the sea?" Alan asked "At least that'd give us something to do" Noah shrugged his shoulders "Sure why not? I'll go get the things we need" Simon stood up walking towards the place where he saw a sign for diving gears for hire "I'll come with you beside you'll need help carrying somethings" Keith said before a certain someone cleared their throat "I think you forget I'm a card mage" Yuri stood up "and?" Hoshihiko asked "I can create something similar to Tsuki's water bubble for us" the card mage held up his card "but I thought-mmhmm" Yuri stuffed a burger in Noah's mouth to shut him up "ok" the others agreed "excellent" the blonde smirked time to get revenge hehe.

The other boys looked at him weirdly "Are you ok?" Kieth asked "yes I'm perfectly fine" Yuri smiled "Let's go" He walked toward the water happily while the others followed wondering why the boy was unusually happy.

Needless to say, the boys enjoyed themselves at the beach and were happy when they returned back to fairy tail unfortunately they were met with a fuming fire dragon slayer who was soaked to the bone when they entered the guild "oh hey guys" Jellal waved at them completely oblivious to the bluenette who looked like she was going to kill a certain someone.

"Hey, Tsuk-" Hoshihiko stopped when the girl showed him her hand spinning herself back around in the bar stool "Yeah... uh... I wouldn't talk to her if I were you" Grace said before the bluenette placed a rolled-up paper in Yuri's arms "Be a doll and pay for this would you?" Tsukihi said "Yeah sure" Yuri replied thinking of it not being many "Thanks... babe" she added just for spite placing a peck on the dragon slayer's cheek before walking away with a satisfied smile while the others followed making some excuse.

Yuri looked down at the receipt "Huh?!" the boy's soul almost left his body as he looked at the price "What?" Simon took the receipt from his hand the others looking over his shoulder curiously "What?!" their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he looked at the price.

The Dragon Slayer could hear the girls laughing in the distance.