Chapter 2

Juvia Lockser looked behind her at the door to the stands "where are those 7?" Kagura asked impatiently before glancing down at the stadium "no need to fuss Kagura they'll be back soon" Erza tried to calm the brunette down having full faith in her daughter to be responsible and bring the other 6 to the arena "I'm worried something happened to them" Yukino said biting her nails eversince that incident 17 years ago all of them had been on edge concerning the seven kids especially when they'd lost one of them.

"And now the team who came in first-team B mermaid heel!" the crowd was cheering very loudly as the team of 4 stepped out "what?! how?!" someone yelled as the bluenette smirked "courtesy of Moi" Tsukihi placed a hand on her cleavage area "damn I should've begged master for you to be on my team," Alan said under his breath "your loss Al" she shrugged it off "and our win" Keith snickered "I must thank you Alan and Hoshihiko for giving us Tsukihi" Emerald decided to for once join her two teammates in teasing the two males.

Simon on the other hand stared with wide eyes at the bluenette who resembled his best friend so much before he looked over at Natsu Dragneel to see the man had that the dragon slayer was as surprised as him Tsukihi giggled along with the women who resembled his twin "good luck you two" Hikari said to the two girls "you two" they said before everyone dispersed "Simon!" Lance called the redhead snapping him out of his shellshock "I've been calling you for the last few minutes" Simon followed behind the green-haired boy before he stopped looking behind him at the bluenette who did the same thing catching his eye she blinked before her lips curved into a smile.

Erza Scarlet looked down on the scene "doesn't that boy sort of look like Simon?" Lisanna asked "if only he was" the redhead smiled a bitter smile at the memory of her son "please don't be sad Erza" Juvia patted the redhead's back "let's just be glad that we have them back safe with us" the bluenette glanced at her own daughter who smiled with a wave at her mother "exactly beside I don't think Simon would want you to be sad" Kagura added as Milliana also waved at the bluenette happily.

Natsu Dragneel narrowed his eyes at the blue-haired woman at the mermaid heel stand watching the match with a small smile "you go Tsuki!" Levy cheered for the other bluenette holding an arm up while cupping the side of her lips with the other hand all of them flinched looking at the women "Levy-chan you startled me" Juvia said "I'm sure she's the one who encourages Tsuki to get into fights" Minerva deadpanned at the bluenette "or tells her other ways she can do it" Yukino said "stop picking on me" Levy said to the others.

"This'll be a piece of cake" Yuki being the ever-confident guy said "now don't get ahead of yourself," Tsukihi said "she's got a plan up her sleeve," Hoshihiko said, "what makes you say that?" Hikari rolled her eyes "it's Tsukihi come on she always has a plan" the white-haired boy reasoned "sarcasm idiot she was being sarcastic" Alan pointed out.