Chapter 19

Rogue looked up right when he heard his name being called Tsukihi? he tilted his head as he saw the girl in the corner standing in front of him.

Yuri also looked up when he heard someone's voice only to see the fire dragon slayer in front of him in all her glory Tsuki? he tilted his head.

Yuri?!/Mr.Cheney?! Both men screamed in their heads surprised how can I hear your thoughts?

Tsukihi cleared her throat I'm glad you're both happy to hear from each other but-

How can we see you at this very moment? Rogue asked "Because I'm currently projecting myself to you two" The two were shocked when they saw her move her lips to talk to them.

Yuri remembered his grandfather Ivan turning to him Yuri was surprised to find him frozen in their place.

"Don't worry nobody can hear me" Tsukihi stuffed her hands in her shorts.

Rogue startled looked around at his comrades only to see them frozen "Currently we are safe in a different space created for the purpose of the three of us to talk without any outside interference"

"So you mean...?" Yuri asked "Yes they can't hear or see what you do in here for them time is moving as normal but for us, it's moving at a very slow pace" watching the two men looking around at their surroundings.

"Is this the work of Noah?" said the male choked when Rogue asked that question please don't tell Mom about this. Noah pleaded to his father finally speaking letting his existence be known to the other two "Oh ok" the territory mage breathed a sigh of relief "But I have a favour to ask you" Rogue added I'll do anything Noah said.

While the father-son were having their own conversation Tsukihi decided to jump on this opportunity to talk to the lightning dragon slayer writing something on the floor.

Parents + thunder Legion on the way.

Yuri read over it before looking up at her nodding in understanding "Anywho I need you to deliver a message for me" Rogue gave his attention to you "There's an M...k on my a.k.e" Rogue looked at her in confusion "what?" unfortunately she couldn't repeat what she said as her figure disappeared along with the territory magic.

Evergreen looked up at the sky "guys look I think he's there!" she pointed at the large beam of light which disappeared shortly after.

Ding~

Bickslow's pulled his phone out checking the message that he just received from Noah.

"Hey, Juv?" Natsu called his wife's attention "Hmm?" Juvia hummed while helping Zeref with whatever he was making "Was this always here?" he pointed at the blood-red mark around her ankle "Because I've never seen this" Juvia looked over at her husband who pointed to the girl's ankle "No I don't think I've ever seen that mark on her" she answered earning the others attention.

Tsukihi sighed to herself hoping Rogue got her message because she started to feel like someone was suffocating her. 

"Dad!" Keith popped out in front of him de transforming from his animal form "What are you doing here kid?" Laxus asked, "You were allowed to come?" "did you run away?" the group asked in unison "I'm more surprised Lis let you come" Cana voiced knowing how her friend would never let the boy out of her sight "Give me a minute" the white-haired boy huffed "Noah sent me to tell you that he found Yuri's location," he said after catching his breath "son..." Bickslow placed his hands on his shoulders "Yeah Dad" Kieth looked up at Bickslow so innocently that the man felt like pounding his head on the wall "Where do you think we are right now?" he asked before the younger boy looked around the raven tail members plus Yuri who had a judging face probably judging the boy's intelligence "oh I guess you got his message" Kieth rubbed the back of his neck as the others facepalmed "moving on..." Freed said facing the Raven tail members.

"That's it! ankle it was ankle!" Rogue jumped up before pointing in the same Natsu did, Gajeel looked at his so-called brother weirdly "That's where the poisoning is!" Rogue while grabbing the girl's leg "I think I might be able to get rid of the ...

"That's it! ankle it was ankle!" Rogue jumped up before pointing in the same Natsu did, Gajeel looked at his so-called brother weirdly "That's where the poisoning is!" Rogue while grabbing the girl's leg "I think I might be able to get rid of the poisoning" Eric piped in "I'm more surprised it hasn't spread further than her cheeks" Minerva said "She's got Natsu's scarf it's keeping the darkness from spreading more" Zeref said not looking up from his book "I've found it!" Jellal announced as the others gathered around to find the cure "So this thing's the cause of it?" Gajeel pointed to the picture.

Meanwhile

"Uh... hey Dad you guys might want to take cover," Yuri said staring at his mother "Why?" they all suddenly turned to Cana before taking cover behind Freed who put up a barrier around them. 

The other group on the other hand were so busy reading over the contents of Jellal's book that no one was paying attention to Natsu who was still beside his daughter "Darling-" Juvia who felt the absence of her husband looked behind to find the ma...

The other group on the other hand were so busy reading over the contents of Jellal's book that no one was paying attention to Natsu who was still beside his daughter "Darling-" Juvia who felt the absence of her husband looked behind to find the man "Natsu!" she screamed in horror while the others also turned in his direction only to see the man who breathes out a small amount of fire on the girl's ankle.

The group turned to the brunette "Don't you think you overdid it?" Evergreen asked looking over the hideout and members "How dare they touch my baby?" Yuri and Keith stared at the older woman wide-eyed before holding each other scared "I don't think I ever want to make her mad" Keith said "I'll never argue with you again Mom" Yuri said while Bickslow looked at the two raising a brow "why did I ever agree to bring her along?" Laxus rubbed his temple "This what they deserve!" Freed also exclaimed causing the blonde to shake his head.