Chapter 20

The other group on the other hand were so busy reading over the contents of Jellal's book that no one was paying attention to Natsu who was still beside his daughter "Darling-" Juvia who felt the absence of her husband looked behind to find the man "Natsu!" she screamed in horror while the others also turned in his direction only to see the man who breathes out a small amount of fire on the girl's ankle.

The group turned to the brunette "Don't you think you overdid it?" Evergreen asked looking over the hideout and members "How dare they touch my baby?" Yuri and Keith stared at the older woman wide-eyed before holding each other scared "I don't think I ever want to make her mad" Keith said "I'll never argue with you again Mom" Yuri said while Bickslow looked at the two raising a brow "why did I ever agree to bring her along?" Laxus rubbed his temple "This is what they deserve!" Freed also exclaimed causing the blonde to shake his head.

Tsukihi woke up with a start "It worked!" the others stared at the girl who coughed violently in surprise "What in the-" Tsukihi paused to throw up in a bucket near her "There there" Natsu pat the girl's back "Give me a-" "there you go".

The group stared at the girl who suddenly jumped to her feet "Uncle Rogue what in the world were you doing this whole time?! didn't I tell you to hurry up!" Minerva turned to her husband "Don't you have any sense of response-" "-what responsibility? you vanished before I could even understand what the actual problem was with you?!" Rogue also stood up.

"Am I the only one confused?" Zeref asked "Trust me I'm just as confused," Levy said while the other continued to argue about what? they didn't know before it was the three women when Noah's name came.

The two groups returned to the guild after the two eventually stopped fighting.

As soon as Juvia and the others got back to fairy tail where the other kids had come to upon being told to by Erza the three women decided to address the matter of what happened before "Ow!" Tsukihi said in pain rubbing the back of her head "who-" the girl gasped staring at her mother "Are you serious right now Tsukihi Dragneel?! how dare you use caster magic in a condition like that?!" Juvia scolded placing her hands on her hips "I expected better from you Noah why would you help her?!" Levy said to ravenette "and you Rogue! what in the name of god were you doing when Noah told you about using his territory magic?!" Minerva pointed profusely at her husband who hung his head down in shame "Exactly you're the adult here you should've stopped them the moment you knew!" Yukino added placing her hands on her hips all three looked down while the four chewed them out.

"Never thought I'd actually see Rogue getting chewed out by Minerva," Sting said "Forget that I never thought I'd ever hear of Noah being grouped with Tsuk," Hoshihiko said.

"I hope Yuri's fine" Wendy voiced "Last I heard Laxus and the others were able to find the base" Gray added glancing at the two girls who hid behind Gajeel tapping away at their phones in panic "Oh speak of the devil," Juvia said while she waved to the group in the distance "Well they're back quickly," Alan said while Noah tried to get Keith's attention to tell him to run.

Keith, on the other hand, narrowed his eyes "Is that Noah?" he asked squinting trying to decipher what he was saying "What's with those hand motions?" Laxus raised a brow "Wait Noah and the others are here?" Yuri straightened looking around for the water mage.

"Yuri?" Tsukihi perked up looking around Gajeel to look at the group but unfortunately couldn't due to the number of members at the front she moved around jumping every few minutes to see.

Yuri and Keith looked at each other when they saw a tuff of blue hair pop out every few minutes before laughing amongst themselves before the former walked straight into the crowd of members.

Tsukihi stopped jumping when she felt someone place a hand on her head "Hey shortie" the bluenette looked up at the blonde a smile slowly forming on her face "Still haven't grown any taller from the last time I see?" the girl's smile vanished just as quickly as it came a scowl replaced it instead.

Laxus and the others looked back when they heard a loud smack "Who's short now? you jerk!" Tsukihi said while Yuri held his cheek "If you call me that one more time I'll make sure you won't be able to pass down your tall genes to anyone" The fire dragon slayer stomped away "Hey! wait I was just teasing you. you know Tsuki" Yuri followed behind the girl apologising "That girl definitely has him wrapped around her finger," Evergreen said "Yeah if only a certain someone was like that," Juvia said glaring at her husband who froze in his place am I going to be sleeping on the couch tonight? he asked himself "Yeah you should learn a few things from him," Minerva said while Rogue choked on his saliva.

Poor Noah was still trying to get Keith to run away knowing what fate is awaiting his friend "Don't worry we've got your back..." Hikari whispered to Noah giving a thumbs up to Grace who walked up to Keith purposely falling down "Oh my god are you ok?" Keith asked his hands outstretched toward her awkwardly not sure if he should touch her or not while the girl writhed in pain "oh no Grace!" Emerald ran up to her "I think I sprained my ankle," Grace said winking at Keith while trying to stand up "Let me see" Emerald kneeled down and move it around while Grace hissed in pain.

"10/10 acting..." Noah said making a circle with his thumb and pointer finger "She's not fine someone call the healer!" Hoshihiko said while all three looked at the boy with their 'wtf' face before Grace started crying in pain "She should be in the theatre..." Hikari whispered to Noah who nodded amazed by the girl's performance.

The couple gestured to Keith to play along when he looked up at them in confusion "Ah... it's so painful" Grace said while trying to give Keith the hint she was trying to help him to escape "Oh no! I'm bleeding!" the ice mage winked at him again "Ah ~ I mean I'll help you" Keith finally got picking the girl up in his arms "because real men help those in need," Keith said while the others looked at him like 'wtf' Elfman crying in the background.

"Hikari!" Noah said catching Hikari who pretended to fall unconscious when everybody's attention was on the two Emeralds Rogue whispered their plan to the thunder legion who took chance slipping away with the other two dragon slayers and Jellal in tow "I think I'll take to Porlyusica" Noah said carrying the unconscious girl in his arms "oh I'll come too you might not be able to tell her everything" Simon said "how tragic~" he cried fake tears before running after the two leaving the others staring after them in confusion "what just happened?" Cana asked.