10

😗sorry for any mistakes

Dallas, TxOctober 28thMonday

Dallas, Tx
October 28th
Monday

"I miss my boyfriend," Sha whined as they walked off the plane. They had just come back from Virginia for 5 days and were tired and Lai was very irritated.

The borders today almost made her forget she was working. They were really rude in her opinion. She felt like they were definitely taking advantage of her and Sha and trying to treat them like slaves.

"You know what I miss?" Lai asked, "What?" Sha asked.

"You shutting the hell up" Lai rolled her eyes, Sha's jaw dropped before she busted out laughing "Bitch don't be mad at me cause that lady pissed you off" She laughed.

Lai shook her head as they walked inside the building "Dre, Don't ever put me on a plane with those white folks again" Lai said as soon as she saw Dre.

Dre busted out laughing "What happened?" He asked as they clocked out and put their time cards in.

"Why did Karen try to argue with me about not having real food on the plane and only having snacks? Lady, does it look like we can fit a full-on Kitchen on that bitch? NO!" Lai ranted.

Dre shook his head "I should've known there was gonna be a problem when she asked why we don't give out coupons for free traveling. I'on know what she thought this was but this ain't dat"

"She was taking my niceness for granted and thought I wasn't going to say anything" Lai rolled her eyes.

"Don't let her ruin yo' day Lai, do y'all at least enjoy Virginia?" He asked, as they put their IDs up and changed out their shoes.

"It was average," Lai shrugged. She looked over at Sha who was already on the phone with Cal.

"Why aren't you excited when you talk to me?" Lai asked, frowning.

Sha mugged her " I see you every day Lai," She said blankly.

"You basically see him every day too!" She frowned.

"Aw, you lonely cause she got someone now?" Dre fake pouted.

She squinted her eyes at him "Dre, when you have a successful date, then come for me. Otherwise, shut up" She flicked him off.

"I'ma fire yo' lil ass" He bucked at her, She chuckled before hugging him. "I'll see whenever my next shift is," She said before she and Sha walked out of the building after getting their suitcases.