CHAPTER 2

THIRD PERSON POV

The beautiful city of Seoul came alive when the sun rose showering the world with its golden light. A raven head male snuggled his face into his pillow when the bright light of sun disturbed his sleep. He smiled contently when he successfully blocked the light falling on his face. His hairs falling on his handsome face messily, his eyelashes kissing his cheeks and a cute buttoned nose highlighting his features, his lips curled in an unconscious smile and a mole under his lips making them tempting to kiss. In short, he looked perfect even when sleeping.

He woke up by a shrilling sound of his alarm that echoed in the silent room

He woke up by a shrilling sound of his alarm that echoed in the silent room. The ravenette woke up groaning and sat on the bed with his eyes still closed. His hairs now messy and going in every direction. He kept sitting there as the alarm kept ringing. He lazily extended his arm to pick up his phone.

A small smile forming at his lips seeing his favourite name on the screen

A small smile forming at his lips seeing his favourite name on the screen. He unlocked it and quickly opened the notification he always receives first thing in the morning.

Angel🥰

Good morning, Kookie🤍

He immediately typed back a reply and sent it. He know what will happen if it took him a little longer to text back, and he don't wanna listen to a whole ass lecture in the morning.

He placed his phone back on the night stand and went to the attached bathroom to do his daily routine. He showered and came out wrapping a towel around his waist while drying his hairs with another towel after half an hour. He went to his closet and picked up his favourite hoodie and a ripped jeans to wear.

He quickly got dressed and went outside to the dining room where Jimin as always was waiting for him for the breakfast. They had divided breakfast and dinner between them as they have lunch separately at their work places.

'' Good morning, Chim.'' He greeted sitting on one of the chair.

'' Morning, Kook...did you sleep well?'' Jimin asked serving the breakfast to the ravenette.

'' Yeah....I feel refreshed.'' Jungkook chuckled and Jimin raised his eyebrow.

'' Breakups really don't bother you....right?'' He asked.