CHAPTER 11

Ignore my mistakes please!!

THIRD PERSON POV-

It has been three days since Bogum had came to dinner and impressed everyone. He told them everything about his family and business and none from Kims were doubtful of anything now. They were more than happy to know that their cute innocent fluffball is going to be in good hands.

And Jungkook has been keeping Taehyung busy so that he couldn't talk or meet Bogum. Today, he has taken the pink haired boy for shopping and Taehyung was so happy to spend the day with his best friend.

Hobi was sitting in the living room while Jin was preparing lunch in the kitchen and Namjoon and Yoongi had gone to their office. Hobi looked up from his phone he was looking at when the doorbell rung. He stood up and went to open the door.

Hobi's breathe hitched when he took the appearance of the handsome boy standing in front of him. His heart skipped a beat and his lips curved into a lovely smile. He was not able to focus that the boy standing on the other side of the door was looking at him weirdly as our sunshine was too busy in appreciating the beauty.

''Excuse me?'' The boy finally said tauntingly when Hobi kept staring at him without blinking.

''You are so beautiful.'' Hobi didn't mind what the other was saying and he complimented him without thinking how stupid he was sounding at the moment.

'' Hello to you too...and I know I am stunning.'' The boy said giving him a tight lipped smile and Hobi came back to his senses.

'' Oh H-Hello.... Sorry, How can I help you?'' Hobi asked smiling sheepishly as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

'' Will you please step aside, I can help myself very well.'' The boy mocked. Hobi's mouth gaped open as he stepped aside to give the way for the short boy to come in.

"Thank you.'' The boy thanked him and went inside. Jin, who heard Hobi talking to someone came outside and looked at the short boy in confusion.

''You must be Jin Hyung, Right?'' The short boy said excitedly as he was meeting the boy for the first time after hearing so many things about him from his friend.

'' Yeah....He is. But how do you know him?'' Hobi cut Jin who was going to ask the same question.

'' I know everyone here, even you.'' Jimin replied boredly and Hobi became excited.

'' Really?...You know me?..'' Hobi asked cheerfully mentally dancing knowing the handsome boy standing in front of him, who he was meeting for the first time, knows him. His first ever crush knows him.

''Ofcourse, you must be that extra cheerful idiot who always keeps smiling for no reason....right?....What was your name...umm...sorry, I forgot.... but whatever.'' The boy replied flipping his imaginary hairs and all the excitement bubbling inside Hobi died at the not so good impression of him in the other boy's eyes. Jin couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud.

'' Jung Hoseok, aka Hobi...that's my name.'' Hobi introduced himself pouting cutely showing how hurt he was.

'' Wait...You know everyone here...but who you are?'' Jin asked finally when he was able to control his laughter and Hobi also became curious again to know the name of his crush.

''Oh sorry, you guys talks so much, you made me forget to introduce myself.'' Jimin said plopping on the couch dramatically and Jin and Hobi looked at each other in disbelief.

'' I was talking so much?....but I barely spoke a single sentence.'' Jin replied offended. He can't let this boy win as he always keeps losing from the pink haired boy who always blame Jin and everyone else for talking so much and making him forget things.