CHAPTER 38

THIRD PERSON POV

Sitting in a bar, amidst hundreds of people drinking and enjoying themselves, Bogum sat on a stool at the bar drinking his doubts and sorrows along with the uncountable number of drinks. His mind felt dizzy but his heart still felt that pain which Jungkook has given him with his words. He wanted to trust his love but Taehyung's care and attraction towards Jungkook didn't let him.

He truly loved Taehyung and was feeling so lucky to have him for the rest of his life but suddenly, everything is changing. Taehyung is changing. He don't talk to him like before, wherever he ask him to meet somewhere he always make up some excuse to say no and when he goes to meet him at Kim Mansion, he don't looks so happy like he used to be.

'' One m-more.'' Bogum slurped and the bartender looked at him apologetically.

'' But sir...it was your seventh drink.''

'' Don't tell me anything. You get mon...mgnm.money for giving us drinks..'' Bogum scolded the bartender rudely who gulped but gave him another drink nonetheless.

''Tae....What's wrong in lov-loving me?'' Bogum asked to himself as he picked up the glass to look at it.

'' Your eyes are just like that...Like this drink, so addictive....wait, why am seeing two gl-glasses?'' Bogum asked to the glass for some reply but does glasses speak?

'' You know...he used to l-like me before....what h-happened now?'' Bogum kept talking to the glass while the other people around him looked at him weirdly.

'' He is sho bad...so baddd.he didn't gave me a gift, you know. He is sooooo..'' Bogum said standing up but his feet bobbled making him stumble. Someone tried to help him but Bogum held his hand up to stop him.

'' Don't touch me....I am not drunkkkk..''

Bogum came out of the bar stumbling, still talking to the walls and plants that came in his way. When his legs gave up, he slid down leaning to the wall of the bar still mumbling things to himself.

'' Tae...why don't you call me now?...Has you recharge plan expired?'' Bogum asked aloud. He immediately fished out his phone from his pocket and dialled Taehyung's number. The pink haired boy picked up the call after seven rings.

'' Hello'' Taehyung's sleepy voice came from other side and Bogum stood up on his feet, legs still wobbling.

'' Helllllllloooooooo'' Bogum sing songed as he bowed down like Taehyung was standing in front of him. Taehyung frowned at Bogum's drunken voice.

''Bogum Hyung?''

'' Bogum Hyungggg?..Why don't you call me with a nick....nickname like you calls Jungkooooooook?'' Bogum asked, sliding down the wall again and Taehyung became confused. Bogum never talks to him like that.

'' Hyung, are you drunk?''

'' NO silly....I am your fiancé.'' Bogum chuckled but Taehyung clearly understood that Bogum was more than drunk.

''Hyung, where are you? Are you Ok?''

'' No...am not OK, Tae...Am n-not...Okayyy.It hurts.'' Bogum replied clutching his heart while tears rolled down his cheek finally.

''Where are you, Hyung?...tell me.'' Taehyung became concerned.

'' I dddon't knowwwww..Its so d-dark here.'' Bogum replied looking around him and Taehyung became more worried.

''Look around you, tell me what you see..'' Taehyung asked patiently but he was getting impatient.

''Its dark everywhere...just like my l-life without youuu.Tae.'' Bogum replied making Taehyung feel guilty. There was a silence for a few moments but Taehyung decided not to think about other things right now as Bogum need him.