CHAPTER 46

THIRD PERSON POV

It has been a week since Jimin left the apartment and Taekook were living in their honeymoon phase.....well, not really, they just make out at each and every corner of the house and cuddled on the sofa while watching television, just the way Taehyung has dreamt of. They both were literally inseparable.

Taehyung was currently scrolling his Instagram feed as Jungkook has went out to buy some essentials. His face lit up when his phone rung up showing Jimin was calling him. In the last week, Jimin has called them but didn't pay a visit. He is currently staying with his parents.

Taehyung immediately received the call and held the phone to his ear.

'' Hey Jiminie....I was missing you.'' Taehyung chirped before Jimin could say anything making the silver haired boy chuckle on the other side.

''Wow...am flattered....Why were you missing me, BTW?'' Jimin asked and Taehyung smiled, turning to his side as he was lying on the bed.

'' Just because......'' A simple reply making Jimin smile.

'' I missed you too.....but I have something to tell you.'' Jimin said nervously making Taehyung frown.

'' What is it, Jiminie?''

'' I am a little nervous actually.....I don't know what I should do, that's why I decided to ask you.'' Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded to himself understandingly.

'' Okay....tell me what it is?.... May be, I can help you.''

'' Hobi has asked me out on a date.'' Jimin replied after a few moments of silence between them making Taehyung sit up on the bed immediately.

''He what?...''

'' Yeah....he wants me to go on a date with him.'' Jimin confirmed again making Taehyung's face to lit up in happiness.

'' When?''

'' Today....in the evening.''

''But he is in Daegu...isn't he?''

'' Oh shit.....He told me not to tell you guys. He wanted to surprise you....Fuck, he would be mad at me for spoiling his surprise. Tae, please don't tell him that I told you that....I was-''

''Jiminie....Calm down, Breathe...'' Taehyung cut the silver haired boy in middle and Jimin took a few deep breathes to calm down.

''Good, Now listen....first of all, he can never be mad at you, Okay?...and second, I will not tell him anything....happy?'' Taehyung replied making Jimin sigh in relief. Hobi can't be mad at him, that's true.

'' Okay...but what should I do?''

'' What do you want to do, Jiminie....you were the one who told me that I should listen to my heart. I can't believe that you can be confused too about something.'' Taehyung replied patiently making Jimin bit his lower lip.

''He is a very nice person Tae, I don't want to break his heart. I don't know if I'll ever be able to love him. Don't get me wrong, I want to move on but I can't risk Hobi's happiness in exchange of my experiment. What if we didn't worked out?'' Jimin explained his dilemma and Taehyung smiled.

'' Jiminie....Hobi Hyung is very understanding. He will never force you into anything. Mark my words, you will be one of the luckiest person if it worked out between both of you. Don't worry about things not working out....you deserve a chance Jiminie....You also deserved to be loved.'' Taehyung assured Jimin who thought for a moment.

'' Should I really give it a chance?''

'' Don't ask me....Do what your heart tells you, isn't that what you told me once?''