CHAPTER 6

Third person POV

Taehyung entered Jungkook's room quietly the next morning. He knew very well that the latter is a heavy sleeper so he thought of a prank. He took his painting brushes and some colours with him, and walked over to the ravenette like a thief, crouched down in front of the ravenette's face and started drawing a face moustache and beard on the ravenette's handsome face.

He did his work with his full concentration, with tongue held out between his lips. He would occasionally giggle when Jungkook would scrunch his face at the ticklish feeling of the bristles on his skin. When he completed his work, he looked at a sprawled out Jungkook sleeping on his stomach hugging to a pillow like his life depends on it and sighed in satisfaction.

'' Done'' He whispered to himself and took out his phone to snap some pictures.

Click......Click.

He giggled to himself looking at the pictures not realising the ravenette's confused stare on him.

'' Tae?'' Jungkook called out in a deep morning voice and Taehyung hided his phone behind his back and looked here and there to make some lie.

''Umm...Kookie, Jin Hyung is calling you, Namjoon Hyung has prepared the breakfast.'' Taehyung blurted out the first thing that came to his mouth.

''Huh?...Namjoon Hyung made breakfast, today?...Is kitchen safe?'' Jungkook asked sitting up on his bed and combing his hairs with his fingers and Taehyung giggled again looking at his face.

''What happened?...Why are you laughing?'' Jungkook asked still confused.

'' No...Sorry.....Jin Hyung had made the breakfast and Namjoon Hyung is calling you.'' Taehyung corrected himself.

''....And don't worry Kookie....Kitchen is safe.'' Taehyung added further chuckling the ravenette.

'' Okay...I'll be there in fifteen minutes.'' Jungkook said as he started walking towards the bathroom.

''WAIT.....'' Taehyung shouted running and standing in front of the ravenette blocking him from entering the bathroom. Jungkook raised his eyebrow in suspicion.

'' No Kookie...you cant go inside.'' Taehyung said thinking that the ravenette will look in the mirror once he goes inside.

''Why?....Is there some ghost inside, Tae?'' Jungkook asked still keeping his brow raised.

''Yes Kookie...there is a very dangerous ghost that lives in your bathroom mirror. I can't let you see that haunted mirror. What if the ghost possess you and snatch my Kookie from me?'' Taehyung explained dramatically widening his eyes to add to the effect.

''We are not Kids anymore, Tae. Your old excuses don't work in this age.'' Jungkook replied chuckling.

'' But Kookie......'' Taehyung whined.

''What happened Angel, why are you not letting me go inside. Hyung will scold me if we got late...wait....are you alright?'' Jungkook asked placing the back of his hand on the pink haired boy's forehead to check his temperature.

''Your temperature seems fine. Did you slip somewhere after you left, last night?'' Jungkook asked.

''Why?' Taehyung asked a bit confused.

''Because it can be because of a concussion.'' Jungkook replied calmly.

'' What can be because of a concussion, Kookie?'' Taehyung asked again.

'' Your behaviour...of that of an eight year old. You are being so stubborn right now, Tae. I am very hungry...please let me go inside.'' Jungkook requested.