CHAPTER 12

All roads leads to you in my heart,

God created you solely for me.

I would look into your heart through the reflection of your eyes.

and I am gonna make you fall in love with me.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jungkook ran to Jimin's room excitedly, not noticing the slight hurt flashed through Taehyung's eye.

Jungkook burst open the door in excitement and Jimin, who was sleeping peacefully till now, flinched and sat up on his bed in horror. The loud sound made his heart beat faster in fear but he became relaxed as soon as he spotted Jungkook.

''Gosh, you scared me, idiot.'' Jimin said annoyingly putting his hand on his hammering heart.

'' O Chim, I missed you.'' Jungkook ignored whatever the other said and crushed him in a tight hug. Jimin protested dramatically but stopped his struggles and hugged him back smiling softly but he hid it as they both parted from the hug after a warm hug because he wanted to stay mad at him for scaring him.

'' But I didn't, Kook.'' Jimin replied sassily and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

''Really?...why are you here then?'' Jungkook know very well that Jimin don't like when he had to stay alone in their shared apartment.

'' Because you were crying like a fucking child after that Bogum impressed Kim family. I had to come here to play the cupid in your love story......'' Jimin replied getting up to go and freshen up.

'' Yeah, right....BTW Chim, freshen up fast, I want you to meet him.'' Jungkook said lying on Jimin's bed excitedly to which Jimin nodded and went inside while Jungkook remained there, looking at the ceiling, waiting for his friend to com back so that he can take him to the pink haired boy and show him how unique and different his angel really is.

While Taehyung was getting more and more angry as the time passed. Jungkook had gone to Jimin's room for more than 20 minutes now and he is still not back. He tried to stop himself from throwing everything that comes his way so he stopped stomping in his room and went back to the living room to get some distraction.

The way Jimin had introduced himself Jungkook's boyfriend and the way the ravenette became excited to see him were pissing him off.

Why?.....May be, he wanted to open his gift with Jungkook and Jimin's arrival took all of ravenette's attention off of him.

Jungkook and Jimin walked to the living room chuckling at something the ravenette has whispered into the other's ear and everyone else, who was sitting in the living room looked at them with a little disbelief.

'' Hey Guys....I think we are past introduction now as you must already know who he is....right?'' Jungkook chirped sitting beside Taehyung who was eyeing Jimin with blank expressions.

'' Of course, Kook.....You should give us head on before exploding a bomb just like that....what if I had gotten a heart attack?'' Hobi asked dramatically.

'' Sorry?...'' Jungkook became confused, not understanding what the other was saying, he looked at everyone else who were giving him a knowing look.

'' Don't act dumb...he had already told us, Kookie.'' Jin said mockingly and the ravenette became even more confused. He didn't noticed how Hobi had announced Jimin as his boyfriend earlier when he came back from shopping. He was so excited to see Jimin that everything after 'Jimin is here' blocked out of his ears.

''Kookie....I thought you share everything with me the way I do...but you betrayed me.'' Taehyung blamed Jungkook who became worried listening to his angel's gloomy voice.